or Connect

Posts by TimATC

It's an armored Smart Car?!?!? Dave certainly isn't going too far "out of town" in this!!
Yes it did!! And it is an awesome read! I feel so lucky!
They look good to me. Call Titleist and check the numbers, but I'd say you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy them!!
I haven't had this, but I have worked with a few athletes that have. The surgery is quite simple (as far as surgery goes). Generally the surgeon makes a small incision in the palm of the hand over the fracture, removes the bone fragment, and closes the incision. Recovery, in the absence of any complications, is quick and activity may resume once the incision is fully healed. The incision site may be sensitive for weeks/months after, but that is generally the only limitation.
I'm the Head Athletic Trainer for a NHL team. 2 weekends left for golf till training camp 2013!!!
Ok, might not be the one I had. Did a little more research, and I had a Carbite putter. Similar in that it also had heel/toe weights and insert milled in.
I had one of those!!! Awful putter, bought it after watching the TV infomercial at like 3am, after a night of pretty heavy drinking. Can't remember the name of it, but it was all over late night TV around 1995-96. This putter, and my AJ Reveals the Truth about Golf DVDs = biggest regrets.
I believe that the short game is the easiest way to improve your score, but the best way is probably to work on both short and long shots. I remember this article was linked an a pervious thread a while ago, and I found it very interesting. Kinda makes me rethink the whole "short game is the best way to improve score". http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/21/sports/golf/21pennington.html?_r=1
Stop seeing the Chiropractor. Here is a great link that explains why, and has references to legitimate scientific articles. http://www.rebuildyourback.com/chiropractic/discs.php
A spinal fusion WILL transfer more stress to the discs above and below the fusion. Find a GOOD PT in your area, and stop going to the Chiropractor!! A steroid anti-inflammatory and/or epidural injection will help reduce the inflammation while you work with your PT to stabilize your lumbar spine. You may have to take some time off while you rehab, but DON'T quit the game. If for some reason you elect/require surgery after the physical therapy, look for the best Orthopedic...