or Connect

Posts by BuckeyeNut

http://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/most-insane-3-foot-putt-youll-ever-see?adbid=525286642123165696&adbpl=tw&adbpr=14063612&cid=pgacomsocial_20141023_34268097   There is a lot of "real" or "fake"discussion on youtube.     Either way, I have to score this clip an A+ for creativity!!  Hahahaha
Present the same short game shot to three top touring pro's, and each may play a completely different shot.   Yes....technique means something.........so does feel.  I'll play devils advocate........give me less than perfect technique....and great feel around the greens ANY DAY!
The 8th hole on my home course is one of the easiest holes on the course, but it still presents danger from the tee!   Aside from the 800lb gorilla that is visible........."the ravine", a tee shot towards the left side of the fairway must carry at least 250 to carry the abyss........  For this reason, I typically hit driver and challenge the bunker/right so if I "miss a bit left" ,  at least I have a fighting chance to carry the SHEEIT............the bunker is 250 out to...
Stone Canyon:  73.2CR 141 slope tees.....par72...........37-41=78   I left the course wanting to explode...............the last 4 holes got me again. 2 penalties cost me 4 strokes down the home stretch yet once again..................AAAARRRHGGG!   #@^^#$%&!!!!!!!!!!
Chipping and pitching is all feel...........   This requires both feel in your hands and the clubhead and be able to judge the bounce, check, and release.  Whether you prefer chipping low scooting balls with loft or whatever.......you need to practice to get feel.      I personally don't like chipping with low lofted clubs.   I can bump & run and hit a low scooting 56deg or pitching wedge like you wouldn't believe...LOL   It's personal preference and...
I don't know if this is considered a quirk or simply a bad habit, but I've never played golf without a pinch between the cheek and gum. I've never done it....     I've played golf a long time with all kinds of partners including business golf.  I never closed a big deal on the course, but I've closed some big deals with people I have had the opportunity to spend time to play some golf.
I sent an email to that guy and got no response yet.......sheesh.
Yes.......if waiting for a group to finish playing isn't bad enough, now we wait for them to chit-chat sitting in the cart before they get the hell out of the way. This leads to the next type of NON_GOLFER!!    If  you hit into a green before the group you are following has a chance to safely leave the area................YOU ARE A NON GOLFER!    I've nearly been hit walking off a green barely 5 paces off the putting surface before..........this is trouble.  I had an ugly...
YOU.....yes YOU!!   I am calling you out as a non-golfer if you get to your cart after completing a hole, and YOU proceed to sit in your cart or dilly dally with your bag for longer than 10 seconds before driving the hell away!!     We'll call it the buckeyenut 10 second rule!!  LOL   Dropped food gets a 5 second rule......I give you a count to 10 to "move on" after finishing a golf hole!!  
Great video!!!!   ...and it was a majestic bald eagle..no less!!       I've seen this before....... It was my golf partners ball.   A large eagle picked it up and flew 30-50yds further down the fairway before dropping it.  When we got to the ball, my partner grinned and said something to the effect.............."Play it where it lies, right?"................Hahaha...   Unfortunately, I don't have video.  Nice catch!!