or Connect

Posts by BuckeyeNut

Anythony, Anthony, Anthony...............Hahahahahaha...........this guy is a riot!!   He's taken over the entire show at this point with his obnoxious behavior.   IMO...He's the most entertaining part of the new season because of his antics.    It's true.....he has absolutely no social grace and acts like a complete DIK, but I argue he makes for compelling TV!!!  Calling out the "bottom person" both times daring them to pick him.............that takes serious STONES!  ...
Reading the poll question.........I disagree than an eagle should count equal to a birdie. LOL     This thread topic reminds me of a fun golf story!  I was in the midst of a blowup round as a serious case of  "red @ss" bad attitude began to emerge.   I was standing on the 8th tee after butchering most of the front 7.............   8th Hole: plays 370-390yds..... a dogleg and multiple hazards come into the play from the tee.  Due to my good attitude, I opt  to attack...
LOL.....must be nice!    There are no barkies where I play.    Every sprayed shot is a lost ball....
These yardages are taken from a 1993 Golf Digest calendar:   Doral: 6,939 yds Winged Foot West Course: 6,956yds Augusta National:  6,905yds Oakmont: 6,996   As recent as 20yrs ago, many of the great courses still played to under 7,000yds.
This day turned into one of the prettiest days imaginable with amazing crisp blue skies..........     View from the par3 14th tee.....same day. Still DEWEY! LOL......but a beautiful day!!
I've been on that property years ago, but never played that course.....we were definitely playing in the same fog!   Stone Canyon is probably 30-35 miles away as a bird flies..........45-50miles driving.   That was nuts how the fog persisted for so long!! Hell.......I wasn't even ready to play yet.   Everybody was waiting around for the fog to clear when a 5-some of tourists from TN decided to give it a go...  The marshal told them it was OK to go....  5-somes are not...
You are preaching to the choir Gary!   I've learned over the years to always ask the conditions of the greens and when they were aerated when making tee times especially during aeration season!!  I have a good story to share from 20+ years ago!  I had a rare weekday off and decided to take a small golf road trip.   I lived in Columbus Ohio and decided to drive 120 miles to Cincinnati to play 36 holes at a course that I heard great things about.    I called the day...
As a left handed golfer who's played 100+ rounds each year for 23+ years, the first knuckle of my ring finger(left hand) has taken a beating over the years using an interlocking grip.  I am convinced this is entirely due to 100's of thousands of ground impacts and taking divots with the irons coupled with the interlocking grip.... As a lefty,  I never play golf wearing my wedding band because I feel it interferes with an interlocking grip.   I've had to have my wedding...
LOL......are you sure this golf hole wasn't closed for course maintenance?      A couple things strike me as very odd......... This green has not been dragged or watered.......2. there is only 1 set of footprints on the green!! OBVIOUSLY YOURS!!!...and this is MID-DAY!!   This makes me think you snuck onto a golf hole closed for maintenance.......... LOL..........nice try though!!
Yep...that's her!   I prefer Sara Brown by a longshot!    ........and this has nothing to do with Lisa's sleeeeeezy relatives!! Hahaha