or Connect

Posts by BuckeyeNut

Abbott is actually a very accomplished player......     As a commentator...... he is like a fingernail on a chalkboard!    I see David Duvall is doing Golfcenter.......how about him as a host???   YEA!!!!???
I didn't mind Page....Tom Abbott is more annoying to me more than anything else.
I watched the preview show detailing the contestant BIO's and YES..................I am looking forward to this season.   This season looks like a good mix of talent and personality and I am sure I will enjoy watching the season unfold!!   Bring it!!  I'm ready...LOL
No...I do not book online!     My group has the first tee time every Saturday and Sunday in season....................       All I have to do is show up.........LOL
C'mon..................I've holed-out 12 times on par4s for deuces and have 1 ACE so most of the best shots I have witnessed are my own!!!  LOL      I did witness a playing partner ACE.  This must be the best shot I have witnessed by a playing partner.  This par3 was playing about 157yds from an elevated tee so we could watch it hit short, take a hop........and roll into the cup like a putt.  That WAS pretty fun to watch!!!!!!!!   On the next tee, the guy who made the...
Golf is so cheap here in "Fly-Over" country that you probably don't want to know!!!!   Trust me on this........LOLhttp://drummfarmgolfclub.com/This is an upscale public course that stretches to over 7100yds on nearly 300acres!!   A big property with abundant nature!   New ownership took over and the new memberships are cheaper than ever.   For 2015, I am paying $139.99 per month for unlimited golf including cart.  I can play both courses....the championship course and...
I have a new excitement for the game of golf in 2015 because I changed courses and went "Back Home" to the Golf Club where I was most happy.  After not touching a club since October and playing 9 twice a week ago, I played my first 18 last Saturday. Drumm Farm Golf Club: Par72  6564yds....72.5CR 137slope   44-42=86 Temps were in the low 50s with a brisk biting wind.....   My game is a complete mess!!!!!! LOL Fairways: 4/14 Greens: 6 Putts: 33 Penalties...
If it's a good course, I doubt you will get bored.   In my experience, a course will grow on you and the opposite effect happens.       IMO.....part of the equation is how many rounds to you think you can play in a year?  When confronted with unlimited playing privies, most golfers will play a hell of a lot more than they ever thought possible.  The end result is aside from a lower HC, is a more enjoyable golf season.  IE.......... It may be 6-7pm on a summer weekday...
My 12yr old son got some payback.................. ...............the kid is catching up!!!!!   Hahahaha.....I'm proud of the little guy!!
inthehole.............you might want to explore public course membership options.    I've had both public and private memberships over the years, but opted for buying annual memberships at nearby upscale public courses for the past decade and a half.   I can't speak for PA, but most public courses I have researched offer unlimited play memberships including cart.  I recommend contacting the nice courses near your home that are close enough to play as an everyday course and...