or Connect

Posts by BuckeyeNut

If you play those illegal golf balls that "supposedly" go further...................  I am calling you out as a "Non_Golfer"!!   And this is for numerous reasons!!!   Those balls are COMPLETE ROCKS that sukk azz......you'd have to be complete a non-golfer to even consider playing one of those horrible excuses for a golf ball!
If you park a golf cart just off the fringe of the green......................I am accusing you of being a non-golfer!! Driving the cart into any areas where you know you shouldn't is a no-no!!   If by chance you don't know cart rules.........you are a non-golfer!!!
I am calling you out as a non-golfer if the 15th club in your bag is one of these.............. No real golfer carries one of these...LOL
You are correct!!  I created a thread...................LOL
I'll get this started........... if you stop at the turn for a sit-down meal, I formally accuse YOU as being a non-golfer!!  I am sure we can come up with 100s of things................LOL     Who's next with an example??
   Hahahaha .......You are correct!!!!    When it comes to irons,....'tis true....real golfers don't use iron head covers!!   I can probably list 100s of criteria to distinguish between the "real" or "non" golfer given enough time and golf related topics..................    This is a quickie....reason #2..Only non-golfers stop at the turn to eat a meal!!!   What's up with that?    I can go on and on, but there isn't enough time in the day to make a list.  HEH
Hahahaha!!!  Too funny!  My take on watches...... I see bubba and phil often wear them during competition.  For me...it's not for me.   I wore a watch for many years, but would always take it off to play golf.   I don't even wear my wedding ring when I play golf!!  Being a lefty, it always bothered my grip.   Watches have almost become obsolete these days thanks to cell phones...IMO.    I carry my phone with me everywhere I go so what is the point of a wrist watch?  If I...
It's a long process of ups and downs.........   keep at it over time, and your game will continue to improve.   Keep at it!!!    I've hit brick walls and played my way though plenty of funks......... I've reached certain points along the way when I thought I would never get better because I got stuck at a certain level for multiple years.   In all honesty, I accepted my fate and was OK with it and them........BAM...out of complete nowhere........I break through to another...
I was going to comment, but it's unnecessary now because the above is so well stated.   cfritchie  says it all above......
A person most definitely needs to play regularly to get better.    Sporadic play won't cut it........   golfers that play 2+ times a week will show noticeable improvement.  There is no substitute for playing.   I never practice, but I know a little range time will do me good.   For me, practice is like work and playing is well.......playing/fun!!    I've had free range privies since 2000 and haven't hit a bucket since 1995.    Golfers that play in the single digits or...