or Connect

Posts by BuckeyeNut

A golf membership is an absolute must for any dedicated golfer.  There are a multitude of membership options both public and private, and deciding whether or not one is attractive boils down to simple math.    Whether a golfer buys a membership is more about how often they intend to play.............the camaraderie and other benefits are icing on the cake. Golfers that play a lot have unrestricted access....... it's the only way to go. 
Yes, I can relate.  I broke 80 the very first time I played golf  'seriously'. It's true that I had been playing for 2 years, but I don't see why those years should count.  Heck....I was just having fun and screwing around those first 2 years.  HEH
Anthony had me in stitches during last weeks episode.   Oh.... the NERVE of those lucky golfers!!.........Hahaha   His commentary is the single most entertaining aspect of this season.  His comments before, during, and after the fried-egg bunker shot had me laughing too......
South Florida is your best bet in January for warm weather.......   it may be cold in the desert and a tad nippy in SO-Cal.  January weather in South Fla is a world away from the central part of the state.    I'd be looking deep south....like Naples-Miami south.....    If you want to stay in the US, how about  thinking out of the box???     How about a little island getaway??? US Virgin Islands?  Carambola golf club on St. Croix is the best course on the US Virgin...
I didn't start playing until I was out of college and married.   Co-workers twisted my arm and dragged me to the course for the first time early in 1992.........I was hooked!  I estimate that I played 50-75 rounds in 1992.   I mostly scored over 100, but I turned the corner fast mid-late summer.....my first sub-100 round was a 93!!     Starting January1, 1993.....I've kept a record of every round I have played since.  I was consistent in the 90s and starting to trend to...
LOL...yea, best of 2!!  Hahaha
My first post since episode 2....... My take: Emily is the best lady golfer left...   Charlie has the best looking swing and looks to have the most game of the guys, but I am not convinced he is a competitor.  He acts more like a country club weekend golfer that can post some nice rounds from time to time while playing with his buddies.   Not a real competitor...   Anthony--he has a crazy home-made swing, but he has a fire in his belly and is there to win.  His...
Too hot?  ...........86 is perfect!  Don't be a wimp!   For rubbing our noses into your good weather.........     Enjoy! ...I am jealous...
Sheesh......I haven't been playing golf!   Since my son took an interest in bowling, we bowl on the weekends when the days are short-cold.       How about.........I'll substitute my high bowling game from today....as a "best shot" of the day substitute!  LOL   The above is nothing overly exciting, but it's still a good game by any standard.   Bowling stories, anyone?   
You were correct.......LOL   There is not a chance in hell that water was anywhere close 1ft deep.