or Connect

Posts by BuckeyeNut

My most interesting golf ball finds are weird situations when I find my own lost balls!   My mark is difficult to miss.........I write this on BOTH sides of the ball.  LOL Two situations come immediately to mind.   Case 1: I paired up with a guy when I notice he is playing one of my lost balls.  That was hilarious!  I pointed out my mark, and he tried to give the ball back to me.  I think he took my comment the wrong way...LOL    I refused to take the ball,...
Last 2 Rounds at Stone Canyon Golf Club 73.2CR 141slope  Par72 42-43=85.....9.5DIFF I rolled out of the wrong side of the bed on this day and never got anything going. I was off with regard to all aspects of the game.  Horrible day, but I still had fun!!     36-38=74.....0.6DIFF Weird day.....only 3 bogeys and 1 birdie Fairways 4/13, but I was striking the ball well and hitting it long for me.  Any missed fairways were just barely missed so I was keeping the ball in...
Playing golf in his spare time has nothing to do with his performance on the field..............arguing that it is.......would be pure ignorance.  IMO
 For me, this was a huge hurdle to overcome.   I got into the singles pretty fast, but hit a brick wall.  Never lose faith....it can be done   I was stuck in the 7-9 range for a decade and lost all hope for breaking through to the next level.  I accepted my fate...I figured, this was my peak.   Then out of nowhere.... I suddenly smashed through barrier after barrier until I got to a zero at one point.  When I think about it, it's a little crazy.   The point.....barriers...
Just because he hasn't posted a round doesn't mean he quit golf..........that's what I took from this.
my first impression when seeing this is you have a big gap between driver and 3-hybrid.  This may not be the case for you personally depending on how well you hit the clubs, but I see a big gap on the top end.  My 2 cents..
My only ace holds will always hold a special place in my heart, but my longest hole-out came from 228yds with a 3-iron.   It was a 451yd par4 and I hit a tree with my tee shot....the ball was knocked down and the rest is history!  JARRED IT..........
This went on for hours..............1 more..... Good fun.............
This is just a small taste....LOL Give me fuel, give me fire........LOL   How about my 12 yr old assistant? 
It depends on the BURB......some don't allow and others do.   Some neighborhoods ban them because of cedar shake roofs, but mine isn't one of those.  Where I live, it's like the wild west..LOL  A lot of impressive stuff will be blown off over the next 2 nights in my neighborhood. Maybe I'll post a vid or 2 tomorrow.   Some cul-de-sacs gather resources and join forces...fun stuff!! I enjoy some of the smaller stuff too....LOVE THOSE SATURN MISSLES!  LOLThose who don't...