or Connect

Posts by canadiansbronco

Looks like the player are starting to be annoyed to   Ian Poulter         ✔ @IanJamesPoulter
The under 50 yards chip shot always chicken out and skull it
Shot 104 Today 8 better then my last game. My driver quit on me today and i decided to late to drive with my 5w to change anything. Coudnt chip either and my puts where either right in or way off
114 but the score doesn't really refelect the way i played as i made some great shots that i almost never do 
    I've been Playing Golf for:​ 2-3 years My current handicap index or average score is: 110ish My typical ball flight is: straight or slight draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: big slice on drives chunked irons   I am really trying to take all the crappy topped and shanked shot that go 10 yards diagonally away, so any tip on how to get more constant pure contact(and tip in general).   Any tip is apreciated...
Mostly on my back with both strap on until it annoys me then its only on one. That or a pullcart or electric cart
Tiger is kinda screwing it also
is ths fo real ?
1) people that rush me    2) people that are annoyed when i do bad shot. I am not a slow golfer and respect the etiquette, so what if i shank it once or twice a round or duff it 40 yards in front. I dont stand there and wonder what happened when it happens i just walk as fast as i can tp my ball and hit it dont look at me like i am an alien and moan in displeasure...
Yes i was playing with two player there was shhoting par and birdies everywhere, i mean they where on pace for a under 70 round while i was going for a 95 told them i was slowing them down and let them go ahead.