or Connect

Posts by canadiansbronco

that pisses me off to no end haha
shoulda, woulda coulda....     PLayed 98, soooooo could of been 90
shot 98 today, my best game in 2-3 years ( barelly played ). After 101,106 and 107 the past 3 games, i was finally consistent enough to not make super boogey (+4.5.etc...). Played 51 on the front with wayyy to many stupid mistakes, 47 on the back with 4 pars.   Played more golf in the last 2 weeks then the last 2 years, and i am kicking myself for it, definitely hooked again haha. Hopping to shoot low 90s high 80s next
after 3 straight game of 101,106,107 riddled with stupid mistake i finally played well enough for a whole game and scored 98. Next step is going to be high 80s low 90s.     Soooo happy, played more in the last 2 weeks then the last 2 years, and i am hooked again haha
Looks like the player are starting to be annoyed to   Ian Poulter         ✔ @IanJamesPoulter
The under 50 yards chip shot always chicken out and skull it
Shot 104 Today 8 better then my last game. My driver quit on me today and i decided to late to drive with my 5w to change anything. Coudnt chip either and my puts where either right in or way off
114 but the score doesn't really refelect the way i played as i made some great shots that i almost never do 
    I've been Playing Golf for:​ 2-3 years My current handicap index or average score is: 110ish My typical ball flight is: straight or slight draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: big slice on drives chunked irons   I am really trying to take all the crappy topped and shanked shot that go 10 yards diagonally away, so any tip on how to get more constant pure contact(and tip in general).   Any tip is apreciated...
Mostly on my back with both strap on until it annoys me then its only on one. That or a pullcart or electric cart