or Connect

Posts by indykappa

I am eyeballing the same Nike clubs. Golfsmith doesn't have a set that I can hit. I'm a more "traditional" sized golfer though (5'10) so I don't have the same issues with shaft extension I really don't wanna miss out on this deal on what appears to be a really solid set of irons How feasible is getting clubs "post-fit"?? Ya know...purchasing them first, and then getting them fit after the fact? *I'm going to apologize in advance for the thread hijack*
I have always liked the Top Flite Gamer, but I'm very interested in trying out the new Wilson Staff Duo Spin. It's slightly above the Top Flite Gamer and Wilson Staff Duo (around $19 per doz) at $26/doz, but I think it could be worth checking out
I have been tinkering around with golf for a few years. My current set of clubs consists of some craigslist deals and some hand-me-downs. I have never had a formal fitting. I have had a handful of lessons over the years, but I plan on taking golf much more seriously this year. Part of that change in approach includes investing in consistent lessons (and not just buying a groupon here or there). I have enrolled in a 3-day golf school through a pretty reputable institution...
I really want to take the game more seriously this year.  I have been dinking and dunking around for kicks and giggles for almost 3 years now. The game is still very enjoyable to me, but I want to actually get better.  I'm going to invest in some lessons, get fit for clubs (finally), and start working toward a consistent, repeatable swing.
Just don't punch yourself WHILE wearing the new Oakleys.  Replacement lenses can get pricey 
I don't have prescription lenses, but I firmly stand behind the oakley flak jacket xlj glasses. I use the black polarized lenses on really bright days, but I also have the G30 lenses which are phenomenal...but they don't block out the sun as well as the black polarized lenses. I have played with the G30s on really sunny days, and did not struggle to see fwiw
I must admit...when you guys break 100, I feel like I'm breaking 100.  We're a team!  LOL
sounds good to me!  safe travels bro...hit em straight
What courses you playing in myrtle?
92...niiiiiiice