or Connect

Posts by indykappa

sounds good to me!  safe travels bro...hit em straight
What courses you playing in myrtle?
92...niiiiiiice
Found one!  LOL   Tommy "Two Gloves" Gainey...he uses a baseball grip.  He also uses two gloves.   Now, this just happens to be a coincidence, but I also use two gloves.  I played baseball all the way through college, so I'm sure that a big part of the reason that I use the modified baseball grip is due to my familiarity with that grip from my days of swinging a bat.  I'm not saying it makes it right.  I'm not saying it makes it the best.  But I have had lessons from...
I play CT Myers, Larkhaven, and the Tradition...all in charlotte
touche'
Hey man I'm serious! We need to pick a day and just commit to it! Just as long as you don't mind playing with a scrub golfer such as myself. I shoot 100 but I promise I play fast!!
I can't get comfortable with an overlapping grip or the interlock, so I have stuck with the modified baseball grip. It feels comfortable and I don't think I'm sacrificing distance or accuracy (the only 2 things most golfers care about)
Welcome to the sand trap!  I'm in Charlotte, but I travel to Raleigh about 6 times a year for work.  We need to have a NC Sandtrap meetup!  This sport is addictive.  I applaud you for your efforts with weight loss.  I'm down 20 lbs since February, and I'm still losing.  One of the best pieces of advice I can give you...   1.  Walk the course rather than ride a cart (assuming no physical conditions that would hinder you) 2.  Do NOT waste your money on cheap golf shoes! ...
Finishing a round with the same ball...that's an amazing feeling.  Like you've got a gold bar in your hands LOL