or Connect

Posts by golfhacker2011

I think the 15" cup is perfect for the charity golf scrambles to speed up play.  I don't know how many more +5hr charity golf tournaments I can play... 
Sean - Your description of what happens on the second shot is incorrect.   The ball never exaggerates a slice or hook no matter how the ball is positioned.   If the ball is not aligned in its optimum orientation to prevent slices and hooks, it just behaves like a normal golf ball. In all cases I find the ball is 1-2 club lengths longer off irons so instead of playing a 5 iron I play a 7 iron with the Polara.  Without going into the physics of how it works (I have a PhD...
the Polara ball mentioned in NY Times is not the same design as the old one.  i have the old one in my collection and it is kind of opposite in pattern layout.  I tried new polara -  it works. it made the game more fun for me and those i played with (I am a 28 who struggles with slice) becuase i hit 17 of 18 fairways.  it did not make my putts, sand shots, or any other shot easier or harder, but my drives were straight.  it was longer on irons -   felt good!      i would...