or Connect

Posts by luu5

Wording of the definition leaves a bit to be desired: “Out of bounds’’ is beyond the boundaries of the course or any part of the course so marked by the Committee.    So if the Committee has not defined the course (and boundaries) there is no OB?
Definitions:The "line of play" is the direction that the player wishes his ball to take after a stroke, plus a reasonable distance on either side of the intended direction. The line of play extends vertically upwards from the ground, but does not extend beyond the hole. The "line of putt" is the line that the player wishes his ball to take after a stroke on the putting green. Except with respect to Rule 16-1e, the line of putt includes a reasonable distance on either side...
Yep, in this case OP was not on green.
So are you saying that you can use line of putt and line of play interchangeably?
 True, but you are allowed to touch line of play but not line of putt. So there is also some differences.
And to be clear, there is no line of putt when your ball lies off green.
Just noticed that many (most?) of the ladies wearing visors have ears tucked inside the band. FWIW
 Too wide band does not fit with hair do unless pulled down?
 Interesting. I lost my driver swing during summer and went to pro. He said I need to steepen my swing, I could not get it work then though. A week later on the range I tried it again and something clicked. It feels very steep (comparing to old one), but I am not sure if it is that steep anyway. Now I can hit as hard as I want with "no" fear. 
True, sorry.