or Connect

Posts by CuppedTin

What backs up this statement other than you just saying it? I'd be willing to bet that I couldn't hit it any further... 
Is Tiger transforming to S&T?
My last (5) measured by Trackman were between -1 and -2... I think hitting up on the driver is a mistake and I'm not sure why they would change their philosophy.
What!!! You are supposed to be hitting up on the driver???I am having unbelievable success hitting down a degree or two...I feel doing this keeps my irons,hybrids and woods on a similar swing...
I think they will talk about having your rear leg totally removed as it is now dead weight in the golf swing!
YouTube will have plenty of videos for you or you can check out the fitness and exercise section of this forum...
I absolutely love my Titleist 907 D2... You should be able to get one on eBay for around $100 and still have money for a 3 wood...
Please post your results tomorrow as well as a video as soon as you get it.You gave an awesome post about your 10 ball transformation. I utilize every component of S&T except for the hands inside only because I prefer a fade (Pull-Fade) over a push-draw. But when I do need that shot now (Push-Draw) I simply bring my hands way inside on the backswing...I don't believe there really is such a thing as a conventional swing. If they were to never give S&T a name I think you...
I hate the term "Range" when referring to practice facilities. Too me that terminology makes we think you have a wide open place to hit balls and that is not something that can be carried over to a true course. Do this next time you are at the "Range"... Take a fresh scorecard and start on hole 1, tee your driver up and pick a target. Estimate how far you hit your drive and let's figure you have 170 yards in to a small green, grab your 6,7,8 and hit shots to your...
I agree, I would never want to rely on timing the wrist or anything for that matter to manipulate ball flight. If I want to hit a draw I simply change my swing path from straight back straight through to slightly inside to outside... It has been working great for me.