or Connect

Posts by CuppedTin

This thread seems to have been started to get a certain hat mention out there... We all promote logo's, but I think there is a big difference in wearing a titleist hat and walking around with a banner that mentions all the titleist line of golf balls.    And sure some mention what clubs they play in their signature, but if you look real close you will see a trademark logo by the big fancy bold words. There is absolutely no difference in wearing a titleist hat and...
I guess it has never really bothered me, I guess I had rather them stand behind me than in front of me...
I like to see guys score, I'm not interested in watching when the Superintendent or grounds crew set it up so that over par wins... I really enjoy watching golf from 160 yards and in...
 I don't believe that the newer clubs offer many advantages to todays amateur golfer. The ball just goes that much farther in the woods. And as far as irons go I think there was more consistency in the blades than the irons out now. If you could play blades and consistently score well, then you had to have a decent swing... Just my opinion   In my opinion all the newer technology does if give the average or below average golfer just enough hope to keep coming back.
  Of course it doesn't Erik, but to someone who feels they take the club to far inside it is a great practice swing... But hey man, I understand this is your place to shine... Just because it's not some logic or swing that you are paid to preach doesn't mean it won't work for someone else.
If Phil doesn't win, it will be Tiger...
I'm thinking at that swing speed a regular shaft is all you need... And at that swing speed I think you should be pretty happy with 250 yard tee shots.
Watch close the swings he makes at :19 seconds. He along with many other PGA Tour Pro's do this before every shot. As Erik said, feel isn't real...  
Sounds to me like you have it narrowed down pretty well on what you need to work on. Save yourself some money and check out some youtube lessons on the driver and practice at home in a net or just making swings, until you are ready to devote some time to an instructor... I swing 100 swings every single night with a weighted club, and it's great exercise.
      This coming from a guy who has all the major companies endorsed in his own signature...