or Connect

Posts by tomvk77

I think what you can try is just to bump n' run those shots like with a 6 or 5 iron. if you skull them they go about the same distance. you will get more up and downs and you will be more confident and will be able to hit those wedges also
congrats on you purchase. Let us know how you hit them. ( when you finally get them ) Well i've i bring my chipping club to the green i always put it on the flagstick when it's on the ground that way i don't forget it. just a tip
trackman is your friend here. But if your not losing distance i think your fine. hit it hard hit it high because there no bunkers in the sky.
I wish i bought the 825 forged ones. I game the MP 59's now but well i'm not playing as much as i'm used to, so i can use a little more help at the moment. Those 850 forged ones look great to me also. might just have a hit with them.  If your searching for a good deal you might find the 825 forged ones for a good price now. If we believe mark crosfield ( mr mizuno ) they hit rather the same.
He will be playing more in the USA for 2015 season am i right?
Well people tent to get offensive when they get their ass kicked. The guy who did teach me the game always told me just let your golf do the talking.
Well i like to believe so, but i don't think i hit it any further than i did with my first driver. however i do think technology helped me with flight control, and i hit it straighter now.
He played with other Frenchmen Gregory Bourdy in the Seve Trophy. Joost would have been a good pick i think. Just think the ryder cup was on his mind a bit too much, so he put to much pressure on himself. And he didn't play great in the majors, 2 missed cuts and didn't finish in the top 25 in the PGA and Masters.I'm sure he will make the 2016 team. 
I ones hit a PW to a par 5, on a golf course in spain hole 4 off El Higueral in Benahavis. 468 meters It's a fairly straight par 5 bends just slightly right.  first 250 yards is flat after that it slopes about 10 yards down hill, i knew if i could land it somewhere on that downhill slope i would get massive distance. Well not only did i crush that drive it ended up only 118 yards off the green.
Not a fan off Ping clubs, i think you just buy those who feel good for you. but make sure you got the right shafts. And i'm not aware of ping having an iron for a 9-scratch handicapper. That range should be wider in their range of irons. between 9 and scratch i think is a full blade iron, ping doesn't make these.