or Connect

Posts by PhillyMac

Are you delirious? LOL!  
 You're exactly right, they have dominated the ranked teams they played. They crushed Maryland, Clemson and Miami. This is my opinion, I think if you put teams like Missouri, Stanford and I'll even throw in a resurrected USC team into the ACC, that they could run the table as well. And would win by a large margin as well.I think Clemson was a little over rated just as Miami was. Clemson only glory this year was beating Georgia by 3, other than that, they played a played a...
 I thought UT would win 7 also. With the way our defense has played the last few games, we'll be lucky to beat Vandy! I believe in Butch Jones, I think he has UT headed in the right direction! We have a total of 30 "verbal" commits with a few more in the works.   If Auburn could find a passing game in the next few weeks, they'll have a legitimate shot at beating Bama. I am still not sold on FSU yet. Don't get me wrong Jameison is a great QB, but not sure if they could...
 If I am a 5-star recruit and have a chance of going to any school in the country, I would choose a SEC school. Why? Regardless if we like it or not, we all know that the SEC gets the most attention.Stats speak for themselves, the SEC has been the best conference over the last +/- 10 years. As far as a SEC Network, it's about time they got theirs. Golfindad,I think in the end we are somewhat on the same page. If I had to cherry pick any opponent (right now) to play Bama I...
 I agree and disagree with this. Since they are ranked in the top 4 that it gives them a shot at playing with Bama. Do you honestly think FSU, Baylor or OSU would beat Bama? I don't think so. If that's the case, why don't we throw Northern Illinois and UCF into the mix? I do however agree with you about Stanford, I think Stanford is the only team (outside of the SEC) that can/maybe give them a run for their money. But I still think Bama wins. I'm just being realistic...
 That's a pretty biased opinion considering you failed to mention: All of the teams you've listed have/or will play at least 4 ranked teams. Tennessee has had one of the toughest schedules ever. They played 7 ranked teams, 5 of which were in the Top 10, the others in Top 20. Kentucky has also played a similar schedule.  Oregon- played 3 ranked teamsFSU- played 3 ranked teamsBaylor- will play 3 ranked teamsOhio St- only 2 ranked teamsStanford- You can make a strong argument...
 You are exactly right! There are 1 and 2 loss teams in the SEC that could could beat just about anyone out there. As much as I hate to say this (being a Tennessee Vol fan) there is not team outside of the SEC that could beat Bama right now. The only team I see being able to compete with Bama right now is Auburn, but I still don't see Auburn winning. Slover,This has been a tough 5 years for us Vols fans! I do believe that Butch Jones will bring us back to the top of the...
Done.
  Too Funny! No lessons needed for that kid. He is a 4hdcp and shot a 73 on his 3rd week back from his 5 year hiatus??!!!!! LOL!
We all had to start somewhere. I was once new at the game, and at times here recently still play like I just started playing the game. LOL! Do you have a normal group or people you play with yet?