or Connect

Posts by longbow

My wife gets poly'd every couple of years so frankly no illegal anything  in the house.  The poly she takes lasts all freakin day too.  So anything that can jeopardize that is off limits.  She is in the fight for the war on terror amongst other things and that is a good thing and am proud of her.  thanks
I carry a Wilson Staff light weight bag.  The shoulder straps and the back kidney panel are turning my pants and shirts black from sweating, especially in this weather.  High end pants and shirts too which is starting to piss me off to no end.  Anyone know of a cure for this?  thanks
I don't see it that much but then again I don't play with a lot of folks either.  Usually by myself and this is more by design actually.  No close friends which is by design too.  How I feel about pot is irrelevant as to how I like to live my life and play the game.  thanks   PS  I don't drink on the course either, just gatorade or water, when I get home I like to have a ice cold Cream Ale, yep best beer made in America, cause I said it is!
Played yesterday out at a little muni in Hamlin.  Played the front cause it is short and it is a lot of iron play.  Now I have a lot of club sets to choose from.  I normally will play a set of FireSoles, X16's, or a set of Hogan GCD's.  My daughter and wife had a booth at the Roch Garage sale at the Public Market here.  So I had more than a few sets there to sell which of course no one bought.  Priced right too.  Least ways that is what folks said.   So anyways all...
So this year I've been playing and practicing a good bit.  Being unemployed helps in that regard.  I will try and make this short and sweet.  What it comes down to basically is managing the game you play.  So because I've lost distance but I have gained some back since the weather has gotten warmer here is what I've found:   Playing the ball a bit more forward or traditionally I guess between your center and your left heel for right handed golfers I am more...
I putt alright.  Matter of fact I have very few 3 putt's during my rounds of 9 holes.  I'll give the 5 second thing a try though.  I concentrate on not looking up through the follow through, but once the ball is off the putter face it's going to do what it is going to do and looking or not looking will have no effect on path.  I think the follow through is the most important at least it is for me.  thanks for the tips  
Ok what would be the advantage of these grips as compared to a mid size grip I play.   Thanks
I think the ball I use is good I'm just looking for advice on technique more than anything.  thanks
Thanks for the links.  A bit different than what I what I looking for though.  I want to be 20-70yds out or so and hit a med height shot with back spin to make the ball check up.  Chipping around the green I am actually not to bad at.  Depending on the lie, distance, green layout I'll vary the use of my clubs.  Use basically the same stroke just some different lofted irons.  thanks  
Played yesterday and frankly my mid irons, my 5&7 woods and my driver were decent.  Putting not bad either, one 3 putt in 9 holes.  Couple of one putts too for pars.  BUT my wedge play sucked the big one.  I've got it in my head to hit a mid flighted wedge from 50-80 yds with back spin.  I can't do it.  Tried it with my sw and my lw.  I mean I hit my lw(old Carbite) about 60yds when I hit it good.  My sw about 20-25 yds further from a good lie.    What I ended up...