or Connect

Posts by Grumpter

This just proves..... Ohio State fans really would cut off their nose just to spite their face! Just look at those evil brows and he is still smiling after losing his nose. Just kidding around. Other than watching in hopes that some underdog knocks down a ranked team college sports mean nothing to me.
I think it would be a great idea and I have wanted to do it for a while. Hopefully to learn why I hit that pull hook or hit a big fade. Maybe see why I chunk one etc.
I doubt I have any leftover from the 70's/80's. It would be interesting to see how different they were.
I recently purchased a set of Wilson (made from wood) woods from the 1970's for nostalgias sake. They are the same set my father used when I started playing golf. Yesterday I played as a single and had a chance to test them out versus my current driver and 3 wood. I hit one shot with the modern clubs and 2 shots for each old wood then using the best of the 2 shots for the old wood. I used the same ball brand and model for all shots (Bridgestone E7). Here are the results. I...

One thing I will say in favor of Titleist balls is they seem to keep the same models whereas Callaway seems to keep changing them. I got sick of having to research what new ball to use because they kept discontinuing the one I was using.
I'd say ignore the logo and find what you like best.
Maybe this thread is worth a look - http://thesandtrap.com/t/80995/gamegolf-users-how-do-you-use-the-results
 Something like "What the F do you think you are doing? You hit your first F'in shot that far offline and now think you can manage to hit it OVER a F'in Cadillac to get to the green? I know you didn't F'in miss the big F'in O/B signs and foot wide burn mark showing the F'in out of bounds. Take your F'in ball back on the F'in course and then F'in hit the F'in thing. You F'in meathead". Something like that.
Annika Sörenstam