or Connect

Posts by Spyder

I never had anything tailored in my life, but I also do not buy anything new until I find something that fits properly. When I find it, I'll buy 4 or 5 of the item (shirts, pants, whatever) and stock up in duplicates of colors. I've got plenty of other things to worry about and my goal isn't to be on the cover of GQ in golf attire. If I'm paying $85 for pants, they better fit off the rack or I'll put them back.. it's kind of simple. I think anyone can find clothes that fit...
I agree with this. I'm always laid back and having fun on the course, but I do have my limits. Anything flirting with 5 hours can get me a little antsy and frustrated. I would never come close to 6 hours though as I'd simply leave. At that point it's just not realistic, not fun and not worth it anymore.
It's not bizarre at all. What if aliens are playing a form of golf on an exoplanet right now where tight pins are tucked behind liquid methane? Now that's bizarre.
I voted no. It just can't work and won't make sense to try and force something like this that only benefits maybe 0.25% of golfers. In the grand scheme of things, you need to think of the market you are targeting. Of the 8-10% of golfers who actually hold and track legitimate handicaps, how many of that small market would actually enjoy this and want to partake? Say 50% which would be huge and you're now at 4-5% of golfers who would benefit. I think the issue that the OP...
I third the notion and I'm sure both guys will write up some great reviews. This should be an added requirement for any members of the site partaking in the contest moving forward as well. Though we probably shouldn't make it a "requirement" for obvious reasons as there can't be any takesy-backsies. I mean everyone reading this should just make a mental note and be aware that a review would be a simple way to say "thank you" by contributing to the site and community that...
I definitely would not let them play through without saying anything to them. They will then think that they can do it again to another group since it worked in the past. I'm going to wait on the green and wave them over to show them their ball and where I am standing and explain the obvious to them, which is that it had the chance of really hurting someone. In that case, you shouldn't necessarily go overboard and start cussing and waving your arms around right off the bat...
Hold a basketball, or golf ball, or any ball for that matter, level with your nose in front of your face and drop it. If it bounces higher than the starting point, call Stephen Hawking and NASA. Unless something isn't right with the hole in this case, it'll never happen otherwise.EDIT: After reading the additional posts after you said this, I see that the hole was in fact messed up. I also thought you were saying that the ball fell in and bounced back out like it had...
Yeah we saw him at Blossom Music Center out here last year. It was a great show. He was with Thomas Rhett and Jake Owen as part of the Night Train Tour. The only part that I did not like at all was paying $10 for a 24 oz Bud Light, or Bud Light Lime-a-Rita. $12 for a 24 oz. Yuengling. 
Soon to be Double for Zachy. EDIT: DAMN! Incredible save for Par there. What double?!?
lol Yeah. He's no Bo Jackson!