or Connect

Posts by Dent

I sent you a PM a while ago. I have a Callaway FT-3 Fusion Driver with a Graffaloy Prolaunch Blue, its 10* in loft and the shaft is a high launch shaft. its in 9/10 conidition.
My city currently is #1 in Murders #1 in Car Thefts #2 In Robberys #1 in Overall crime In Canada.
College golf isn't really a major thing here. I won't make it anywhere either. I'll stick to high school competitions and fun play.
That is simply amazing, he is a lawyer and still has an amazing art talent!
The pictures make it very hard to see what you've done to the irons.
Erik if you read this could you please change the title for me.. I feel if they are googled it can really hurt their business.
Just another update, the issue is fixed even better. After having all this trouble, Steve from SubSeventy sent me an extra belt at no charge, and.. refunded my payment! I received my money back in full for my troubles. Although I feel bad and still insist on paying, maybe even half at the least. Again Ignore the title, I was just angry and didn't think of the outcome at the time of posting. Subseventy is a great company to deal with, their customer service is A+. and...
I find the elite to cost way to much just for more room and a different colour. I can't even use 20 gigs.
Maybe sell your driver first and then looking into getting one if you have 0 money.
I just got the biggest dissapointment of my life today. An old thread, but im bringing it back up. I went for my roadtest today, and in Manitoba there are stickers on your liscense plate that indicate when your insurance for your car expires. As the instructor is evaluating the car to make sure all the lights are working, he says he will be right back and he goes inside. He gets me out of the car, and tells me that the stickers are on the wrong side of the liscense...