or Connect

Posts by Gresh24

PW
I would definitely get something other than the rain hood...
I thought this (Logman) was Patrick...
  I agree.  I have no idea how anyone can read that report and not see clear facts pointing to a cover up, and that they knew what was going on. 
First of all, that may have been the most insensitive, ignorant, and immature post I've seen.   Second, I am all for gun rights, but it is pointless to debate whether this guy would have been stopped because it IS legal in Colorado to carry. 
  It may not be any different.  I have nothing against them.  Just a personal preference.    Play whatever you're comfortable with.  I wouldn't be comfortable with them.
  You can pretty much walk around carying a gun anywhere in the country (with a permit). 
  I would go used, and stay away from clones.  As I mentioned, you can get great quality, name brand sets that retailed for $1,000 5 years ago for $150.  Irons are not that different over the last 10 years or so.   Do you golf with anyone that has other types of clubs?  Ask to swing other people's 6 or 7 iron to get a feel for the different types and brands. 
  Agreed.  If you don't mind "chunky" clubs, a set of SGI irons would do you wonders, IMO.   I paid $130 for my Big Bertha 2004 irons.  There are a ton of quality iron sets that are 5+ years old that can be had cheap.    But, at 5'5", a fitting probably should be in the not so distant future. 
Yes, that is the type of person I could see having such a problem with it.