or Connect

Posts by Daemon

Been playing about five years now and get to pick up the clubs once a week on average. Broke 100 after about 6 months, then 90 about 2 years later. Not yet broken 80 - current lowest score is 84.
I've had this GPS for almost two years now and have been really happy with it. However, after downloading the update a couple of weeks ago it now freezes on the black 'know your game' screen and will not boot up. I have contacted GolfBuddy support by email both in the EU and US and they have been the worst I have ever encountered - not a single acknowledgement to any email.   Have any other members with a World Platinum encountered this problem and been able to fix...
No, I didn't. I'm not sure how reliable that is anyway.   I did show the irons to the Pro at the club and he was very impressed with them after trying them on the range. I'm not suspicious about the authenticity of them, I have seen fakes before and there is something about the feel, finish and sound that isn't quite right. Not so with these. Besides, almost as soon as Adams released the irons in the US, they were available to buy at Eurozone - they wouldn't have had...
Hi, new to the forum but I can respond to this thread.   I'm in the UK and I've bought from them three times now and have no complaints. First time was back in April, ordered an Adams Tech V3 hybrid as a try-out and then last month I got a set of the new Pro a12 irons. Ordered a Golfbuddy GPS last week and I'm waiting for that to arrive.   The gear comes from the US so the delivery time is longer, it's taken a couple of weeks each time so far. But if you don't...