or Connect

Posts by DoubleEagle

Think it will be 1 Bama, 2 Oregon, 3 TCU...I think that FSU will get beat tonight making it interesting for #4.  If FSU wins, they will be 4...
Well, remember that this is a different day than what I grew up in, I'm almost 66.  Someone around you has a camera with video waiting to put you on YouTube or give to the enforcers of the law and lawyers.  Might be embarrassing to have a live video of you getting your arse whipped go viral...My experience is that today, it is quite possible that anyone you deal with is armed in some way.     Unless you feel physically threatened and have no means to escape, you best...
I think 2 of the top 6 will lose this week....Both could be in the top 4.           
I played three rounds with the Duo to make a comparison with the Callaway Super Soft that I had been playing for the previous 5 or so rounds.  Overall, I have to say that the Super Soft is a better ball.  It was about 8 to 10 yards longer off the tee than the Duo and the Super Soft played a bit better around the green.  The Super Soft also feels a little better on the putter.  Note though, that I am a 18 handicapper so not an expert by any means.  Also, the cost of the...
Cathy's Clown by Everly Brothers    
Nothing....It would do me no good to hit it further.  How about if I could increase my accuracy with 100 yards by 50%, now that would help me....
1 Dozen Wilson Duo Yellow/Green Golf Ball....
Fishing....Living in SE Louisiana, I love to fish the saltwater marshes, lakes and bayous.  Primarily fish for Redfish, Speckled Trout, and Flounder.  Do some freshwater fishing for bass, but prefer to fish for Brim and Crappie (we call them Sac A Lait)
Let me really mess it up for you...Alabama wins out..loses in the SEC Championship Game...Oregon wins out, FSU wins out, TCU wins out, Ohio State loses again... Now who do you have in the Playoff?   FSU Oregon TCU ?????
Thanks for this thread.  Very helpful for me and I am back to hitting my driver off tee instead of my 3W...