or Connect

Posts by Infamous 273

Business as usual for Jordan Spieth.
AN closes Memorial Day and reopens in mid-October.
I say let them play as long as they want. Not sure if it's already been said, but I think a good idea would be to pair the old timers with each other, and send them out early.
No. Billy Payne addressed the size of the field in his interview this week. An increased field wouldn't do well with the amount of daylight available in early April. Throw in a couple of weather delays, and you'd be looking at Monday finish.
Swinging out of your shoes with an iron from the fairway? Makes sense.
He said in his interview yesterday that his kids were going to caddy for him. Also, when asked if he'd like to win the par 3 contest, he jokingly said there were times in the past where he had the lead late, and balls mysteriously disappeared into the water. I'd imagine he keeps his commitment to play in it.
I watched his interview from today. He said something to the effect of "not wanting to just throw balls in the air and watch where they land" that he "wants to give himself the best chance with the method he's practiced the most."Personally, I think that 3 putt from 3' at Bay Hill messed with him hard.
His driving is the biggest key to his success IMO. I'm not sure how much credit Harmon can take/should get for that.
Right. $3-4 is an absolute steal for a beer.
Saw this on TM's fbook page and got a kick out of it. Charging $3-4/beer just goes to show the amount of revenue AN generates from corporate sponsors and it's members. I guess that's one benefit from spending $4k on a weekly badge - at least the beer is cheap, and they don't price gouge their patrons.