or Connect

Posts by Wansteadimp

All well and good, but The Centenary course is an inland course designed by noted American J. Nicklaus, the US team should feel right at home.
So in the US Donald & Poulter miss the cut whilst Westie makes it on the number, but needs to play well on the weekend to have a tournament to play next week.   Back in Europe, Donaldson leads the tournament & Gallacher is t3, with Super Joost 6 shots back.   I think Donaldson & McDowell make it automatically with the picks going to Poulter, Gallacher and probably Donald, unless Molinari wins or top 5s at home next week.   All the players in with a chance of a pick...
Royal St George's is one of the remaining clubs on the Open rota that don't allow Lady members. I would imagine it takes its visitor restrictions pretty seriously, so unless you can find a member to play with you maybe out of luck.   However, you can but try and as Beach said Princes is supposed to be fantastic. Royal Cinque Ports is nearby too and like Princes is an ex-Open venue, it looks like it takes Saturday visitors but you will need to play in 2-balls.
Not if your partner is still stood on your line when you make the putt.   However, if your partner steps away from the line prior to the stroke I think you are okay.
The top 9's a done deal isn't it?
Wow, a horrible effort by those on the fringe of the team (Phil excluded) coming into the week those in 7 thru 20 only Phil made the top 40, way to show the Skipper your colours!
2.40pm ET re start, 12.45pm groups still to go out, so about 2 hour delay, last group due off at 2.55pm so call that 4.55pm, assuming 4 hour round, 8.55pm finish, looks like the last hole in the dark.
Euan Murray, Alliss is a beeb man
Edoardo has had a wrist injury which has troubled him for a couple of years. Injury free now. He has always been the more talented of the two, he is just a lot more erratic, Francesco is steadier and struggles with the flat stick.
Didnt look good walking after that chip.