or Connect

Posts by camper6

"I know it was a shot, I just don't understand why."   Don't try to figure it out or you will go crazy.   These are the same type of people who come to a party and if everything is going well they stir up trouble to get some attention or for some other strange reason that I haven't been able to figure out for close to 3/4 of a century.   They are not happy until they make someone miserable.
It's a shot.  Don't bother answering.   By the way.  The ten finger baseball grip has been used on the PGA Tour.   I can remember Rosburg and Estes using it.
I do remember clubs that had only a red colored cement as standard before double sided tape came into existence.   Yes.  I am that old.
Just go by the holes you played and give yourself the strokes you would receive on each of the holes as if they had all been played. 
I think what you could do is regard it as an unplayed hole for handicap purposes.   From the U.S.G.A. Manual    If 13 or more holes are played, the player must post an 18-hole score. If 7 to 12 holes are played, the player must post a nine-hole score. In either case, scores for unplayed holes must be recorded as par plus any handicap strokes that the player is entitled to receive on the unplayed holes. (See Section 4-2 and 5-1a .)
Boy is the coverage of the Canadian Open ever poor in the press.   They are still backchecking and printing about hockey in July for crying out loud.   The coverage of the Canadian Open is abysmal.
If he can figure it out and has been using it, then so can you at least until you can get the oars out of the water.   He probably couldn't find a ready made system that would do it all.
Can you tell me why a draw runs farther than a fade when it lands on a hard fairway?
So to speak means as opposed to hitting a straight shot or a fade as compared to a draw.   Are you going to tell me that a draw has more backspin off an iron, the same, or less?   And what scientific principle and observation are you going to apply to prove your point?  Every shot has backspin on it or you wouldn't be able to get it into the air.   Plenty of PGA Tour pros hit draws and do just fine with them and some do not and do just fine as well.   Ben Hogan learned...
i'm not saying that you shouldn't learn to draw the ball with an iron.   If you can hit it straight instead of drawing it you will be better off.