or Connect

Posts by Elmer

I have it on good authority that tiger was not suspended but abducted by aliens, which is why he is not playing on tour. The tourney he pulled out from was nothing by a clone that was used to make us believe that Tiger really has a back issue.   In reality he is in a galaxy far, far away playing for the Universe Ryder cup on the Nebulan team!
Does anyone still want to put money on Tiger reaching the 83/19 win water mark? The less he plays, the better the field gets, the older he gets I am getting less and less sure he will reach it!
  Improve. mostly by correcting what I did wrong last year.  Dont over swing, you dont need to be the longest guy out there. You dont need to try to be the longest guy out there. Hit the fairway. 200 yrds from the fairway for a second shot is better than 50 and in the trees! take a breath before you swing. Stay focused on the game plan Swing easy and let the club do the work. Drop atleast 1 stroke off my 16 handicap Have fun and dont stress!   Finally-Get back to...
Francisco Cervelli in 2014 played in 49 games, 146 at bats and only 44 hits. While that is his career best I think this is a case of his stats looking better than reality. He still was a back up catcher. And will continue to be a back up.Where as Ryan Braun went from batting .298 (61 games, 225 AB) to batting .266 in (135 G, 530AB)Braun is an everyday player, Cervelli is not.I think Cervelli is an example of a player who did not need it. I would make the same case for...
Fancisco Cervelli, had basically the same season before and the same season after. Which makes the fact that he was associated with Biogenesis so shocking. He is a utility, backup catcher. He is lucky to bat .250 and hit a few homeruns.  Fancisco Cervelli, had indicated he consulted with them (for a $50K fee) as how to quickly comeback from an injury. To my knowledge A Rod did not fail a drug test while associated with Biogenisis. His mere associating with them, along with...
Cant say I disagree with your logic, but if Tiger was smart he would only tick off those who dont hold his secrets.With Bonds, even though he was on PED lists, the Federal Govt and Prosecutors could not dig up dirt or a confession.But then again they were probably under paid and inept!
I have Many, Many, Many things to say about Bill Murray on Steroids.You start the thread and I will provide you with many, many, many unsubstantiated facts on the subject Look at Barry Bonds. His trainer who knew full well what was going on, took contempt of court and jail time rather than explain what the "BB" on his calender meant.Hypothetically, it is not unreasonable to think that any of his girlfriends would have known his use. And hypothetically if he kept a small...
Ok I know alot of acronyms, but CSB has me baffled! NBD!
 The conspiracy theorist in me loves these little tid bits. However the historian in me would say the world is filled with events and actions that line up, but that does not make them truth. For the record I do not "disike" Tiger. Quite the opposite. I have always enjoyed watching him play. As I said before when he was on, there was no one better to watch on a sunday. However I have become jaded by all professional athletes.I remember watching the McGuire & Sosa homerun...
   Listen, I have no evidence that Tiger ever used anything illegal. I just speculate that it is possible and noting more.  Especially when he was cruising on a sunday, playing flawlessly and not even sweating the course, up by a dozen strokes as everyone else faltered.Was he on the juice? I can not say. But in this day and age I think it would be nice if the Sports media would entertain the idea.As a Yankee fan having to live through the ARod era, everytime he gets a hit...