or Connect

Posts by Elmer

Even I think that is a stretch. All 4 of those guys used PED's off the field to help them on the field.However even Clemens extra marital affairs were not news worthy, because it was over shadowed by PED, and more importantly it never affected his game. You want to draw a parallel between tigers personal life and A-Rod's dating habits, go ahead.I think a great example of this is Derek Jeter. Page 6 and the NY Post/Daily News ran gossip on this guy all the time about the...
 I would also point out that Watson is recovering addict, as is Feherty. Both of them have discussed their issues and injuries. And it is indeed very humanizing. Even Lefty's wife had medical issues and they addressed it.But not everyone is as comfortable speaking about personal issues, and neither of the above listed 2 are a corporations like Tiger is. But woods comes off like Belechick or Jeter, they only talk about winning and moving on! Not that there is any...
 What I dont get a badge for dragging my 4 year old to the range and teaching her to chip in the back yard.or is this yet another thing Iacas and myself can not agree upon?  LOL!
Dont hold your breath on his winning the most evah, just yet! The field is gotten alot better and Tiger's game has not been top shelf as of late. It is my opinion, and my opinion only, if Tiger was more personable and less sheltered, when all his skeleton's came flying out of the closet he would not had to address it nearly as much and it would have been addressed and left.If he was more open and dare I say nicer, he would not get articles like the one Jenkins wrote. Look...
Got my daughter into the game this summer. Hoping to get my son on board in 2015
as I have said prevously in many, many places.When Tiger was "on" there was no one better. There was no one better to watch. But those days are few and far between these days. I dont know if it was injury or because of all the swing tinkering or a combo of both? But atleast Nicholas & Palmer will do interviews.I can never fathom Tiger sitting down for an hour with Ferathy!
I know we can never compare my muni playing golf outing with a drunken 4some to Anything Tiger does.But you are going to try and compare Bowling to a sport?
but yet you compared a surgeon to a golfer?????Since you opened the doorI will point out that some surgeons play music in their operating room. Many have heart monitors beeping, and pumps pumping, compressors making noises. Thereby a surgeon does not have complete silence like soo many of the golfers we watch.And yet Surgeons can deal with life and death, not playing for money they dont need.And further, if something goes wrong and the patient flat lines, there is alot...
To follow your lead off topic. I could play with fog horns blowing in the background. As previously stated I play public courses and Muni's. One Muni has a road running through the course (park) and cars tend to honk or yell.Secondly I have 2 people in my typical 4some, who are close to deaf and usually too drunk or stoned to keep quiet and usually talk in my backswing. But I learned to play this way.Lastly, I played drums in bands for close to 20 years.You want to talk...
  Wedges-Vokey    Putters-Odyssey Protype #9, year after year I try a new putter and always go back to this one! The Cleveland classic #1 is a close 2nd.   Apparel -Oddly enough Haggar makes a light pair of Khaki or black  pants that is better than the PGA brand golf pants. Same goes for shorts, Haggar! I have also found that the generic, microfiber polo shirts sold at Target can just as good a shirt as the high end Nike/PGA/addidas golf shirts!   Bags Anything by...