or Connect

Posts by Elmer

Cant say I disagree with your logic, but if Tiger was smart he would only tick off those who dont hold his secrets.With Bonds, even though he was on PED lists, the Federal Govt and Prosecutors could not dig up dirt or a confession.But then again they were probably under paid and inept!
I have Many, Many, Many things to say about Bill Murray on Steroids.You start the thread and I will provide you with many, many, many unsubstantiated facts on the subject Look at Barry Bonds. His trainer who knew full well what was going on, took contempt of court and jail time rather than explain what the "BB" on his calender meant.Hypothetically, it is not unreasonable to think that any of his girlfriends would have known his use. And hypothetically if he kept a small...
Ok I know alot of acronyms, but CSB has me baffled! NBD!
 The conspiracy theorist in me loves these little tid bits. However the historian in me would say the world is filled with events and actions that line up, but that does not make them truth. For the record I do not "disike" Tiger. Quite the opposite. I have always enjoyed watching him play. As I said before when he was on, there was no one better to watch on a sunday. However I have become jaded by all professional athletes.I remember watching the McGuire & Sosa homerun...
   Listen, I have no evidence that Tiger ever used anything illegal. I just speculate that it is possible and noting more.  Especially when he was cruising on a sunday, playing flawlessly and not even sweating the course, up by a dozen strokes as everyone else faltered.Was he on the juice? I can not say. But in this day and age I think it would be nice if the Sports media would entertain the idea.As a Yankee fan having to live through the ARod era, everytime he gets a hit...
However I will take a quick moment to put on my tinfoil hat and throw out my theory! Steroids, Tiger was insanely better than everyone else. He was almost inhuman on a Sunday. There were murmurs about some blood spinning Doctor in Canada, but no one paid attention. Because NO ONE Cared/ Then the baseball players started to get caught but no one paid attention to PGA. and then Tiger started to breakdown And eerily like A-Rod he is no longer able to hit a ball or stay...
No he did not. I will grant you that.But right now, the way he is playing he does not look like he can even make a cut.He has work to do.If he ever finds that old swing of his he could be competative and dangerous every blue moon!
50% he does 50% he doesnt!
Looks kind of like a fools bet now, doesnt it?
During the winter I walk 30 minutes on my lunch break.During the nicer weather, I do the same, but also take my dog on a 2.5 miles walk after work.My issue is that I sit at a desk all day and I am busy. By the time I get home I am just worn out. Especially after cooking dinner and helping my kids with their homework. Now when I get home I do my best not just to sit down, but to stay on my feet and moving!