or Connect

Posts by Elmer

I cant believe this, but after last night I am almost ready to add the 60 back in the bag. I am finding my 2nd shot being a short chip less than 100 yards.The problem I am having is that my 56 is leaving my ball rolling past the hole on chips.I need to stop it. meanwhile the one shot I used my 3W for, was duffered!
I am in the same boat.I have played in the same golf league for over 10 years. We have modified some rules to combat slow play, a poorly kept course and some of our aging members.We have 60 guys in the league and play a 1 on 1 match, scored 2 points match play, 2 points stroke.Some of our variations-1-OB only a stroke penalty no loss of distance. Since we have 60 guys teeing off in a 2 hour window, the course does not allow us to walk out and find out our ball is OB and...
  I wont respond point by point. However I would point out that not so long ago we had a president that determined we were in the black and gave us all back some money. This same POTUS then waged 2 wars with money the country didnt have, so he essentially kept them off the books. However eventually, along with other factors put us in the red.Which is a way of saying the country "   spent more than it had; hence their difficulties" 
 So how do we differentiate between an illegal who is a "killer" and one who is not? Furthermore are we looking at background checks from the mexican Govt regarding their status, or are we going all Minority Report and stopp them before they kill. Or we could just weed out those with the potential to kill.Then again isnt the US the land of second chances? What if someone has done their time and wants to come here to turn a new leaf? Or are American's the only people who...
with in the last 4 weeks I have begun having an issue. Anytime the sun is at my back and my shadow is cast either over the ball or in front it has created a distractions. During my back swing I have begun looking at my shadow and when I get to the top of my swing or the begining of the my foloow through a little voice screams "WRONG", and I end up not making good contact.   I know this is a foolish issue, but how do you get the voice out and how do you not let your...
I have played 13 clubs for about 2 or 3 years now. I took my 60 out because I can do almost the same with a 56. I am almost to the point of dropping to a 12 club bag as I am ready to take my 3W out.I find that on my home course I am using my 5W way more than a 3W
Appearently I got Joe Biden! I did not even know he was a candidate!
I always thought of myself as a well aged misogynistic pig 
What year is this???????No offense but that is almost a 20 year old reference!!!Might as well thrown in a "watch me hit this drive"!As a matter of fact, I would love to see Tiger get up to the 1st tee this weekend. Make a quick speech "I hit that hard, now watch me hit this drive" I am not a journalist, I only pretend to be one on the interwebs.However When a women tells the NE she was abducted by Aliens the NE is reporting the women's story.There does not have to be a...