or Connect

Posts by fanofsaosin

Looks like having the handle slightly forward and up helps with the right arm
so have been coming up with a routine to get that arm feeling the right arm softer.... pretty much like Charlie Wi's routine address the ball with my left hand on the grip only then bring in the right arm... hopefully i can get some video tomorrow it felt pretty good and less around.... its still going to take some time getting use to since bad habits are hard to break.  Thanks for the video MV definitly going to bookmark to remind me everyday lol
Ahh ok... looks like my right shoulder lowers slightly. . And the first move is to start tilting to get the hands to start their ascend
So it's more of setting up with the elbow slightly bent and elbow closer to the ribcage
Will the distance between the elbows increase when I soften and slightly bend the right arm
So been practicing and looks like i haven't been making progress with my arms.  should the right arm folding blend in with the rate i turn... here are some videos.. hit it pretty good but my backswing is making me sick... lol    
For someone that has an overactive right arm, would you have them feel like they are just only releasing #4?
so been working hard on the swing.. still taking it to much around with no up... currently trying to ingrain what mvmac has recommended with just tilting and extending. Also looks like im using too much of the turning piece which doesn't give me a chance to cock the wrist, and help me ascend the club up plane. Hope to post a video once i get use to the tilt and extend, with out the feeling of turning
So at address there should be a slight bend in the right elbow... then add some bend on the backswing to attach the upper part of my arm to the side of the rib cage....
  Looking for some help and tips... thought i have been doing things right and looks like i haven't...  I've been Playing Golf for:​ 6 years My current handicap index or average score is: 85 My typical ball flight is: high pushes The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: here and there hook     Videos: