or Connect

Posts by Clubchucker

My friends and I take our golf trip the 3rd week in July every year (we're in the Cincinnati area) for 20+  We usually go somewhere a couple of hours away; Lexington, Indy, Louisville, etc.  You being in Dayton know how hot and miserable it can be.  So why am I not as excited as you for the Polar Vortex next week, since it is the 3rd week in July?  Because my idiot friends decided this year would be a great year to go to Naples, FL for our trip.  So instead of us having...
Just saw this thread and thought I'd chime in.  If anyone knows what you're going through...believe me I do.  I quit dipping the day after Christmas.  Dipped for over 30 years and was dipping about 2 or 2.5 cans per day and like you...Copenhagen.   It's not easy.  Still isn't for me but believe me..it's worth the fight.  I realized that when I went to the dentist a few months ago and watched my wife cry with happiness when the dentist said no oral cancer signs.  I still...
My upgrade went pretty flawlessly.  Started on it when I got back from the driving range, and while it did take a little longer that previous upgrades (having to do iTunes/etc) I didn't encounter anything "strange".   That being said, maybe it's because I've only had my iPhone a little over a year and a half, so most likely I still remember what a pain in the a$$ it was every time my Blackberry had an update.  That was generally a cluser-___.  Hopefully updating my...
Last year I decided to see how good I could get with a lot more practice.  My normal schedule was 9 hole league once a week and then usually 18 on the weekend, or if I was lucky played both Sat/Sunday.  Decided to join the range program at a course right by my house (flat fee for all the range balls I want) and believe me...got my moneys worth.  Luckily I work from home, so I would run over on my lunch hour to hit a bucket, chip and putt...whatever I was working on.  I...
You will not be disappointed with the P2's. I use the PURE Pro myself but I've put the P2 grips on quite a few of my buddy's clubs and they all love them. While I've not used the GP Tour Wraps I have used other GP grips and I can say there's no question in my mind that PURE's will last a lot longer. I was hesitant to try PURE's myself for the first time and now I'd never put anything else on my clubs. I would suggest you do the same thing iacas suggested to me: email...
  Agreed.  Best grips out there; wouldn't think about putting anything else on my clubs (and I've tried them all).   As for your question on the white grips, I just took a set of the PURE Pro's in white off my clubs.  Not because they were worn our or even looking bad; I just wanted a different color.  Still looked like new after a lot of rounds and a hell of a lot of range balls.  Every set of PURE grips I've taken off is because I wanted a color change-not because they...
  Always have been a FJ guy for many years.  Just last week I picked up my very first pair of Ecco shoes (spikeless) and the first time I put them on was for a 3-day 27 hole per day golf trip.  Unbelievable.  I'll be hard pressed to buy anything other than Ecco now.  I did buy the closeouts; $99.  I'm sold.
First thing I'd do is contact 3balls.com and explain what happened. See what they say. I wouldn't feel confident in the other clubs.
Jason Day -7 Dustin Johnson -6
    Well now you tell me.  Here I made it to a single digit handicap playing with a Japanese Samurai sword.     I should update however: I've continued to use the Hex Chrome+ exclusively and have not had any other issues with the cover.  Not even the old paint flaking I had with previous Callaway balls.  Must have been a fluke or it hit something that I was unaware of.  Top notch ball IMHO.