or Connect

Posts by MbolicGolf

Welcome this looks super cool!
This is totally awesome
I built my recent clubs a 3/4 inch short than my last set. However I  have achanged my swing so I can't really say that it's the shortend clubs. But I have been pushing the ball right consistently in fact my besh shots go Dead right. Is it possible that short clubs with a athletic position tilts the club  loft toward the right? And would putting some length back in the club move that tilt back?
I decided to pull the 56 and put a 24* hybrid do bridge the gap  between the 21* 4h and the 5i which is 27*
I didn't play before CrossFit, but I can tell the difference in my swing when I'm serious about my fitness. 
This is a review of CrossFit and how it applies to golf.  What is CrossFit? CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.   Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing. Combat, survival, many sports,...
Sorry that's a 52 degree. Man I'm sloppy tonight 
I have three wedges in the bag, 53 56 60 can I remove the 56 and keep the 60 or do I have to get a 58. This is to make room for another hybrid. 
 and I have a 52 and a 60. Can pull the 53 degree and add a wood or hybrid? or do I have to buy a 54 and a 58.