or Connect

Posts by Caphenning

LOL, Amen...
What really helped with my driver was when I quit trying to hit the ball. I see the swing the distance guys and pros use, and I just can't make it work. I slowed my swing speed way down and my distance and accuracy improved immediately. By the time to club would be parallel on the down stroke I would be backing off the power and acceleration and let the swing "coast" the rest of the way through. Then I started easing some more speed into the swing. I found changing my...
Hmmmm... This is all interesting to hear. I never really considered not having or using a driver except those speed rounds we'd play with only a 7 iron.
I'm not particularly sure how useful it would be, but with the right infomercial you can sell just about anything...
Our muni course in a small N.Tx (when I lived there) town had a lot of what you described. I'd move down my grip a bit and do Ok. I don't know if it was more of a mental fix or physical one, but it did help my consistency playing off the baked clay.
  Ahh, but is it a trick or the effect of quantum mechanics on golf?  
From the sounds of things, he got the "Gold"...
I used to play a Billy Club driving iron I really liked. I was consistently just a little shorter than my Driver but a whole lot more accurate with it.
My experience leads me to believe you are correct with that sir...
Yes sir, Ooendende it was. I have several Pictures of along the Belgian coast here... http://www.flickr.com/photos/26114812@N08/sets/72157606985911135/show/