or Connect

Posts by Shot 1

................at 1:00 in the morning, (last call), they're all HOT!    Anyone need a ride home ....?    
one of my local shops have a couple of hard cases that they rent out. Also may find used ones on craig's list. Have a Safe trip.
Playing in Fl one vacation day and came over a little rise in the fairway and saw 4 guys squared off and swinging clubs at each other.I played thru and kept going.   Last week in our league, my team's C&D players, with C player being an a** most of the time, the 2 C players almost came to blows, resulting in our C player being asked to leave the league and our D player was so fed up that he just quit !     I don't get that wrapped up with little things since the...
" Cool towel", range finder,magic marker, umbrella,rain suit when needed and........a small self defense weapon. Always prepared !  
swing with good tempo and get use to the extra distance........
I hit the Titleist nxt most of the time.I tried the prov1x but found I lost 5 to10 yds. on shots. I have hit the Penta and liked them too. Hit a few Srixon, but they were to hard to find .......
My 1st set of clubs lasted about 10 yrs. Most of those yrs. they stayed in the trunk of my Camaro if not in use and I didn't play every week back then. One day I hit my PW and felt something hit me in the back.I turned and looked around and saw nothing....no body, no ball, nothing. My partner came up and said "it's your shaft ."  It had broken apart up in the grip and the clubhead hit me in the back. The club still looked good until U put leverage on it, then it would...
work for LARGE  company,100k+ world wide, but I only have 543 of them to make happy. We run the shew with support for phones,it,facilities,a/v......and anything else that is a show stopper !  All in one  6 flr  bldg. thank goodness, except that I can't go down the hall without a " Hey....I need bla bla bla."  My response "put in  a request. " and most won't follow up.   Trade: 25yr construction,maintenance electrician........much more enjoyable work, but the body...
59 yr old playin, since I was 9 yr old.   Driver  280        Have had accurately measured, 345 yd (long drive contest in 1995) and 425 yd (hole was 415 and I drove over the green, LARGE tail wind, 1971) drives 3W     230        An ole bubble shafted generic  $50 club  from early 1990ties 3H      215-220  Cobra baffler 4H      195-210  Cobra baffler 5H      175-185  Cobra baffler 5i        ?            Mizuno MP52       used mostly for raking ball out of...
 i was down to a 5 hcp , hitting the ball real good and BAM............both 80+yr old parents had strokes within 10 days of one another ! i will spend much time with them for the rest of theirs.      Live every moment guys........shed the little things.   i will be back......