or Connect

Posts by bassplayer7770

I know you didn't ask for other suggestions, but I quite like my Inazone CB1 from Diamond Tour Golf. They have other wedges with CNC milled faces as well, and they have great customer service. I would suggest calling them and being specific about what you're looking for.
  I hear ya there.
Welcome!  I'm sure the weather will take some getting used to, but there are some pretty good courses to enjoy.  May Spring come soon...
Welcome to the forum.  You named some pretty nice courses there.  I'm in a league at Bent Tree, and I live pretty close to Apple Valley and Chapel Hill.   Spring is coming...  
  I know what you mean about that itch.  This is the time of year where I have to focus on college football bowl games and Buckeye basketball.   Here are a couple recommendations: http://www.fourseasonsgolfcenter.com/ (indoor golf dome) http://www.ablesgolf.com/  (they have some heated stalls)   Dennon, sorry I didn't see your post until now.  Perhaps next year some of us can get together for a round.
I carry two hybrids in my bag. 20 and 23 degrees.
I have S-flex in my Driver, but my Hybrids and Irons are a Firm flex.  Ultimately, the flex I use depends on the shaft.  My previous set of irons had S-flex shafts in them because that shaft tended to play a little softer.
You guys probably won't like my shovels, but here is my current bag.      
I've counted 5 putters currently.   Heavy Putter D1-M Maltby Max Moment Odyssey White Ice 2 Ball F7 (selling this one) Killer Bee mallet (don't recall model name) Distance Master (similar to current AS5 model)   The Heavy and Max Moment are fighting to stay in my bag.  I like the heavier weight heads (although the Heavy is the Mid Weight model) that promote a more stable stroke.  I also prefer a steel face because I have a tendency to leave putts short,...
    What these guys said.  An Approach Wedge from GG should either be marked with an 'A' or the degree loft.