or Connect

Posts by Kaivai

Kelzzy is also the first golfer I've ever come across who thinks golf isn't hard.
     I've been lurking on this siie for a couple of years now.  I've never posted anything. That changed for me today after reading another one of kelzzys posts.  Am I the only one who thinks he's the most annoying contributor to this site?  The posts are entertaining though.
Shot a new personal best this morning. 39front 39 back for a 78. I was pretty happy about it.
Ive been golfing for a few years now. I consider myself to be a decent golfer. I'm a 15 handicap. I've always been skeptical of having a fitting when purchasing clubs. I'm a pretty good golfer I can figure this out on my own. Boy, was I wrong. A manufacturer had a demo day at the course I played today. I spent about 20 minutes trying different shafts,heads, and lofts. What worked best was a flex, shaft, and loft I never would have considered on my own. Added 20 to 25...
i can second 3ballsgolf.com. ive bought two sets of clubs from them, both were better condition than described. prices were good.
if  i ever find out that god has anything to do with sporting events i am going to be pissed