or Connect

Posts by Prodaytrader

Ewwww .... What kinda of question is that???? I sense a trap of sorts. Is this a question of morality? If so I fail. Hold me accountable in the afterlife but counterfeit software works the same as DMCA software only without DMCA. Don't judge me though. I already know all the arguements. As I get older I try harder to play by the rules, I can't say that's always been my crede though. How's that for an answer without culpability?
Ah Thank You Ernest. I'm glad I could remind you of someone you are clearly so fond of. To take a moment to say so, shows you care. I like you too
Kinda harsh. I'll reply without trying to insult you in turn.Why would someone want a fake?1) cheaper - no endorsement deals, marketing, CEO golden parachutes2) just about everything in America, clubs included are made in China. Most of the time your ok with this unless the Chineese attempt to pass it off as their own then in which case we consider it junk3) metal is metal right? A chunk of metal milled to look like a golf head surely behaves the same as similar items. Why...
I like your idea. How do these compare with some of the new blades Mizuno offers? I was thinking of getting fitted for a set of Mizuno blades but I ran into so much difficulty I was thinking I might just do what you did. 
DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE HERE!  LOL      You are only going to become more confused. There is a conspiracy in the industry and it is well permeated in this forum. They want you to buy two sets of clubs, possibly three. One to learn to hit the ball with, one set to learn to make the ball go and then one set to make the ball go where you want. If your going to get a set, get a set you feel like a million dollars in. All the clubs are designed to go the same distance,...
Ya I was gonna have my wife do that for me.  Which shaft do I tell her to get?
Giddie Up Dead Horse!     Thank you for your reply.  Overall, the MP 59 is not going to be quite as forgiving as the MP 53.  The cavity is much smaller, and therefore the center of gravity is not as low. The purpose of a cavity on a golf club is to help stabilize the head at impact on a mis-hit.  Advancements in weight distribution have allowed the cavities to become wider and deeper.  These features allow game improvement style irons to be more forgiving, as well...
I want to ask you why you care? I know you feel slighted, I would too, but dont they appear to be the same? I mean its not like they are hollow or something. Can you tell they are fake? I'm thinking about buying fakes intentional, so I want to know how close they are to the real thing. It sounds like to me you cant even tell the difference, which means thats a good fake.
The wife and I rode the back of The Dragon yesterday, 318 switchbacks in 11 miles. Awesome!  During that time I've contemplated a few things, notice the lack of posts for the last 24 hours or so.  I think I have come to the conclusion that God is telling me not to buy these or any clubs for that matter, quit the game and then go feed starving homeless children. bye   on second thought:   Here's my issue on the shaft selection: if I show the fitter one thing, but...
I don't know how made up my mind was. I started the day thinking 59, asked about 53 and ended at 69 and am now thinking I really mean 64. These numbers are pissing me off! I am not looking for a larger sweet spot or over sized head. I have no problems hitting with the thinner head and want my hands to sting like like a mother when I get lazy. Am I the only one who struggles with intensity? I have lazy swings, goto swings, nono swings, watch this swings, oops my bad swings...