or Connect

Posts by Quantico4th

I want to boost my game with Adipower Boost.   Jordan Spieth -9 Jim Furyk -12 Graham DeLaet -11
@ChrisP,   Nice going...another close one - see ya at the PGA!
I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls.   Louis Oosthuizen -15 Jason Dufner -11 Brandt Snedeker -13
Just an observation, but it seems very few folks read the rules at all for this contest. If one of us received a buck for every wasted pick made they could buy the Callaway club outright!!!  
I want outrageous speed with a Callaway XR Driver!   Graeme McDowell         -8 Keegan Bradley           -10 Tim Clark                       -4
Y'all:   If I Win I'll choose the DTX Red Pure Grip to start my 2015 golf season with a PURE advantage!   Jordan Spieth -12 Matt Kuchar -10 Victor Dubuisson -9
My old Callaway Warbird 5 Wood, good shots or bad, I knew when playing it when I was at the top of my form or way off. And sometimes hitting balls with it at the range would get my swing groove back in no time.
Rory 360 yds off 16th tee - awesome
I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls     Tiger Woods -13 Luke Donald -14 Tommy Fleetwood -12
"I want to win a Callaway Big Bertha Driver"   Graeme McDowell -10 Zach Johnson -10 Ryo Ishikawa -12