or Connect

Posts by DFerlmann

Did you know that while filming the movie Top Gun Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer did not speak off set?
Modern Family, The office, How i met your mother, Friends, Its always sunny in Philadelphia, Big Break and Grey's Anatomy
Ok i am not judging you because it is your opinion, but if she is not hot, who in your eyes is on the golf channel? Michael Breed
it is not like i sneak on at noon or anything, i sneak on when there is barely anyone there. so i sneak on at 5 or 6. and i dont see any point in paying 30$ for 1 hour of daylight.
you seem like a great guy, but i hardly think a stranger like you knows what driver i need.
Holly sonders is one hot piece of ass, she is the hottest that golf channel has ever seen.... besides Kelly Tilghman.. JK
I hate that everyone thinks hes a beast and all act like they love him just because he played well for 2 weeks. to be a beast you have to be great every game. and in my opinion i dont think we will see that much of him in the future.
LA Kings baby!!!
I have jumped on courses all the time. it really is not a big deal, if your only going to go out and play 9 or fewer holes why should you have to pay the 18 hole price. i just go start on the 2nd or 3rd hole and just jump around. im sure no one has gone to jail for sneaking on a golf course and playing a few holes.
I completely agree, i also feel that right now his competition is some of the best in PGA tour history, making it very hard to catch jack in major wins.