or Connect

Posts by cipher

Wait @Shorty, best buddy, what did she do wrong again? I watched what she did and it seems pretty similar to what I do all the time whenever there is something in the way of my ball on the green...
My struggle with this is the fear I will pull the hands/arms low and in too much too quickly, and just mentally getting past the weird "two part" backswing feel.  I will keep working on this. Gotta get this right. I think I did forget about that.  In NOT wanting to hit low draws so badly, I think I added that in there.  I will open up a bit more so I can push the ball a bit and correct that.   I will work on stopping at 3.75.  That makes sense about helping the "up...
Slightly better A2 maybe with more toe up, slightly better exit with less roll.  Baby steps I guess.  Ended the range session with a slightly stronger right hand to go along with the slightly stronger left hand, and the fades got tighter with similar height.  The same long swing with the new OTT move into a steep downswing.  This will be a tough one so long as I am in the cupped left wrist position at the top with the long swing and with the path coming down as long as I...
That is a good visual in that video that Mike posted.  Let me know if you have any troubles with this and we can hit the range next week and I will help you out.   You did some good work over the this month and I can follow up with you on it.
This, it takes some practice, and I am still not very good at it.  But do your best to forget it and move to the next shot with confidence.
@Lihu let me re-phrase the way I responded to your statement.  First of all THANK YOU, that is very kind of you to say.  I feel blessed to have had the chance to work on things the way I have over the past four years.  It has been a lot of fun and I have enjoyed learning what I have about the game. BTW, that third shot of yours for the tap in birdie, net eagle was amazing on that par five!  That was fun to watch! Thanks, I will try and get some new video this week to see...
Ha, yeah that is why I like bow hunting.  Less of a chance for getting shot.  October is the best time to hunt here.  I thought guns were illegal in Cali? 
I will be interested to see what they say.  You can get to single digits(which I think is your goal) with any shot pattern IMO as long as you match the path and face reasonably well, and use the first three keys to make clean contact.  
Thanks, I really am not all that good.  I would like to be, but you have to have the talent, the dedication, and it is questionable.  Had a blast playing golf with you as well.  My father-in-law loves that hot sauce!  Yeah that is true.  I am getting excited about Whitetail bow season.  It is a nice break from everything, and I can actually live up to @Ernest Jones calling me a hick.    I'm kind of a metro-hick though anyway.   I am actually going to try and hit balls...
Not sure if it is just in my head but with the way the S55 irons slide through the turf I have been more comfortable with my s55 5 iron than I was with my i20 long irons.  I like it well enough that I have decided to get the 4 iron to match, and I don't have a ton of swing speed.