or Connect

Posts by cipher

Thanks.  I know I have a tendency to "feel" a bit too much of the arms with it.  Trying to get toe up at 2 sometimes gives me an arms feel.  I have been working on trying to keep the turning rates up going back.
Last time to hit the range before it closes.  I eventually hit the ball in the drill swing.  Looking to get a winter setup to continue working on this over the winter.  Finally starting to feel I can swing out without hooking the ball.  Still needs some serious time over the winter.      
I always look for the quick fix, it is way better than fixing the source of the problem.   For example:   1. If you are hooking the ball(for a righty), just take the right thumb off the grip during the swing.   2. If you are struggling on mats...forget that one.   3.  Shake hands going back and going forward.   4.  Hold the bird without killing it, but here is the kicker, also don't let it fly away.     If it is about having to go to the bathroom on the course...
Not trying to ruin your fun or anything, but it is a bad way to try and teach you to get your weight forward a bit at impact hitting down on the ball. It may have caused you to hit the ball a bit better but is not really a true fix and is not a new "tip" either. I have heard it taught, sometimes in other ways, but is basically telling someone to hit the ball on the downswing before they hit the ground. No new concept there.
Looks purdy.
I think you better find a new avatar!    Nice set up.  Hopefully Shorty does not see this thread.
Nicely done!
I am just considering not renewing.  The price is right, but I just don't know that I can make it out there enough.  They have a very good deal for my son to play unlimited as well, so if he shows the interest I might renew.  
It is actually the same swing.  What Erik was showing was that before moving the club to the ball the hands got a bit deeper and dropped a bit.  Maybe you caught that but just in case.  Small details though.  That is my tendency, if I swing out I get the hands deep and low.  Habits are hard to break.  I have been trying to get the club wider, with the hands more to the left picture as I transition into the downswing.  When I can keep the hands from getting overly deep I...
Great point.