or Connect

Posts by Beachcomber

Where's Grant on the list?  And of course T_Dub (ladykiller69) is working with Evolr.  
Support them... Mizzy and Ping make nice clubs.
I may be able to join this one?  My Father-in-Law is planning on visiting my wife and I around Thanksgiving (dates have yet to be confirmed).  Knowing that, my availability would be better toward the beginning of November, and would be worse the closer we get to T-Day.
Cocaine is a helluva drug.   (6pgs in - and not one smart ass said this!?... Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
So you're saying there's a chance?
 I haven't done the fitting because I have vertigo when I stand over putts... That's why I can't aim, and that's why I suck at putting! Honestly, I agree that if you have settled on one setup/ball placement, and don't tool around with it... Then you should be fine with an Edel fitting.  Unfortunately for me... I had/have screwed around with my putting stance, ball placement, stroke type, putter length, weight, etc. etc... In the last three years, that if I would've been...
Mophie Juice pack. I can go days without charging my phone with it. And I have Bluetooth, Wifi and LTE all running on the iPhone 5. It's like ~$100 accessory, but worth every penny as I travel a lot. And as GD mentioned, can use the GPS apps playing golf with no impact at all on the battery.
Journey. Don't stop! Believing.
I'd like to play somewhere other than Temecula Creek. I've played there a lot. It's nice. But for me to drive 2 hrs. I'd rather play a better course.
Patrick Reeds Ego! LOL those tweets are money! LMAO