or Connect

Posts by Beachcomber

I can't commit at this time... I have a trip to TPE that is pending and it is right around this time... We're trying to lock down the dates with our client for a PV build, and it could be the week of 2/17 or 2/24.  If it ends up being 2/17... I'll be in the air on Sat, 2/15 and out of the country on 2/16.   I'll let you know sometime in late Jan or early Feb.   SJ
Agreed.  I've really enjoyed season 4 so far.  Last nights ending was !  I'm looking forward to seeing season 2 of 'The Following' which will start-up in January with a 2-night (Sun/Mon) premier.
I haven't posted in a month... But this still stands for me.   Unfortunately, at this point in time, the last person you should select dates based on availability would be using my voice in this thread...  I'm gonna be flying by the seat of my pants if I can even make the next event or not.  Most likely, I won't know until the week of - or even a few days before (or after!?)?   
I can't make any commitment at this time. New baby will be here. Plus I have a trip to Taiwan pending in Jan before the Chinese New Year. The first quarter of 2014 is going to be real crazy schedule wise.
I think Tiger's season fizzled due to fatigue and nursing injuries.  In the FedEx playoffs, he played well in the Barclays (T2), then faded when he had to play back-to-back weeks... Fatigue?  When he had rest, or played courses he's familiar with, he was in the hunt... Or won.
Welcome to the site Barrett!  Great seeing you again yesterday, and congrats on the 'Dub'.  Your back has to be killing from carrying @mvmac, @tristanhilton85 and @BigC all over the limestone track yesterday?  
Guys, I had fun playing yesterday.  Thanks for putting together another outing...   Too bad our team kind of limped around the course... Mike M. needs to be a 15 cap, not a 9.  9 was my guesstimate from 6mo ago, when he played Talega, and I've forgotten to have Tristan update it.  That would help a little, but @GolfSwine and @bplewis24 and I all had various blow up holes too which didn't help. #2 and #11 kicked my tail.   So Cheers to Team A.     Regarding the next...
Oh boy. This could be fun. Lol @Pakoh
Hahahha can't wait. It's gonna be fun.
Can't wait! See you guys Sunday morning at Denny's. Grubbage, then take a dump on the first green so that the scrubs in the group directly behind us know we care. 💩