or Connect

Posts by bigboom

errrrr...are you saying you want to sleep with famous men?
Poutine should be relatively easy to find jsut hit up any A&W or even Burger King and they will have poutine usually. I live in Calgary which is just over an hour away from Banff. On your list you have Dinosaur Museum. The dinosaur museum is in Drumheller which would probably be about a 2.5hour drive from banff as Drumheller is north east of Calgary. So depending on what your range for travel here is a few suggestions that are about 3-4 hour drive time distances from...
i've only hit the black gold in the adams idea pro irons and as mentioned there is more feel to them then the project x but for feel i prefer DG. All project x shafts feel dead to me and hence that is why i prefer either s300 or x100. The other problem with project x and black gold is that i already get enough height on my shots and as such i find that in the PX and BG my shots go higher than i would like to see.
i dont use a 5 wood and have replaced it with an 18* hybrid.
a lot of times when my putter isn't working for me on the course ill take a hole and jsut use my 56*. I find that it makes me focus on the contact and path a little more so that when i pull out the putter on the next hole im not as lazy with it.
why? Pelz gives Phil no instruction on his putting. Pelz preaches the SBST method while Phill putts on an arc.
haha and the ap2's look a lot like the ping s58's and nike cci's. seems like everybody just copies everybody lol.
id say that the PX have less feel to them than the DG's and provide a little higher ball flight, thats what i found when i got fitted for my mp57's. because of the lack of feel i went with the s300's instead of the px 5.5. ive never really liked the px shafts so i would always opt for the dg if it was an option.
i dont know if id say that the mizuno's wear better the 1025e steel they use is notorious for being soft and picking up bag chatter and nicks.
i think iron covers are useless because really think of the time you waste putting on and off the covers and really the bag chatter never affects the actual face of the irons themself just the outsides. bag chatter happens when the clubs bang into each other while you are carrying them causing little nicks, dents and scratches in the edges and backs nothing that will cause them to be unplayable or affect your shots. i will also agree that mizuno irons are more prone to...