or Connect

Posts by Divotmaker77

I did the same but it took me a few months to get used to them.  It seemed to really hurt me on longer lag putts but now that I have gotten used to them my putting has gotten better.  
I recently stopped warming up on the range and just stretch some.  What I have found is that when on the range swing mechanics start entering my head and if I see some bad shots it follows me to the course.  Just hit one shank on the range and your round is doomed.  Going to the first tee without any thoughts on a bad shot on the range allows you to focus completely on that hole and what you want to do.  I may spend 10 minutes putting but even now I have almost stopped...
Sorry, may have been mentioned before. Does it take into slope readings? Example: par 3 that is about 205 uphill. I hit the green which should have been a 200 yard shot but it says 185.
OK, played 9 with this today and just went through my round on the computer.  I forgot to tag one shot and was easy to fix once I played with the program some.  That said, its a little confusing on the course to remember if you tagged or not but I will take others info and figure that it will take  a few rounds to get used to it.  I did notice that on the map some of the tagged shots were not in the correct spot.  Also, not a fan of fixing the tags on the greens.  Its a...
The only thing I keep up with is how many three putts or more did I have a round.  I can live with 2 putts every hole as long as I am not hitting the ball all over the map that day.  Once you enter the three or more putt zone you are going to endure a long and painful day on the course.  Now, if you are a Pro then that is a whole different ballgame. Think they average from 27 to 30 a round.
Thanks to iacas I bought this dang thing today.  Thanks a lot.   Sure you do not work for this company??  Went to Golfsmith to get some clubs re-gripped and of course they had the bad boy front and center on the counter (brilliant marketing) and seeing that it came down to $200 and I have 30 days to return I made the plunge and got it.  Going to try it on Friday and see how it does.  A little nervous with the tags because they are somewhat loose on a few of my clubs even...
That was beyond blatant. No gray area.  When you are playing for money to earn a living and a competitor does something like this to get an edge it is going to be very difficult for her to ever recover from it.  
As I said in a prior post I think it is a cool gadget that folks who play more golf than once every three months can enjoy and get something from.  Knowing your real average distances with each club and where you are dropping strokes can really help your game, but I think most of us who play enough know what are weaknesses are and where we are dropping shots.  I can see it being a great teaching tool for pros to use with their students.     I just think like all new tech...
I had zero interest in golf pre Tiger.  Where I was raised Golf was seen as an elitist activity only for the wealthy.  The kids that played had wealthy parents and sucked at the main sports.  I came from a poor home and played Basketball and Football.  I did not step a foot on a golf course until my mid twenties when I had some money to get started at the game.  Tiger made me tune in to watch him play even though I had never swung a club.  It was awesome seeing a great...
Got the MP-54's this year and love them.  Fitting process was great and the clubs are excellent (when I am playing worth a crap).  Had the Burner 2.0's before and could not work the ball to save my life. Not that I am great at it, but when I am swinging well I can hit a draw or fade on command with these things.  Plan on having them for at least the next 3-5 years.