or Connect

Posts by chris3putt

I used to think it would be cool to be a pro golfer. Now I'm simply glad that I can earn a living without having to spend my weekends trying to qualify to come to work on Monday!
Yeah, but that thread alone is worth the award. Can't think of one other simple piece of advice that makes such a positive impact - for me, anyway.
Hi again, Gary. Thanks for the novel - it has to be one of the best golf fiction books I've read. In fact, its one of the better novels I've read. The short chapters and believable story help to make it a page turner, whilst the mental aspects of the game are very well portrayed. Hoping that you will be writing some more.
PM sent. Love a good golf novel..............
Congrats, Golfing Dad! Very impressive!!! And thanks for knocking me out of the competition - wasn't looking forward to trying to explain to NZ customs agents why some guy in Florida was sending me a biohazard in the form of an old golf glove......................
LMAO!!   
Mine arrived yesterday, Yay! Only read thirty pages so far, but can already tell that it was money well spent, even including the international postage. I'll give more detail once I've finished and had time to reflect. PS. No way I'm passing the availability of this book along to my golf buddies, until I've had a chance to beat them a few times!!
Doesn't matter - just get posting!!
Excellent!! The next time you see this glove, It'll be on my hand as I take a ceremonial tee shot on the first at Nelson Golf club here in New Zealand. After that, it's taking pride of place in my golfing memorabilia. Thanks again, Silent!
C'mon Golfing Dad, I need you to finish this in the next 24 hours!!! How about I start a mountain/ racing bike thread - give you a chance to show off your bike photos?