or Connect

Posts by chris3putt

That's actually quite impressive!(Darn, now I'm OT.)
.........Left handed!
And it's absolutely correct. But that doesn't mean it will be accepted as such straight away. LSW is actually quite revolutionary compared to most golf instruction, and revolutions always come up against "We have always done it this way, and no one has questioned it till now!."BTW, I think the biggest thing with the 160yd guy is that most golfers are very uncomfortable hitting less-than-full shots with anything more than a PW.
When faced with a new challenge, human beings invariably tend to go for what is familiar, wether it is best for the situation or not.
I used to think it would be cool to be a pro golfer. Now I'm simply glad that I can earn a living without having to spend my weekends trying to qualify to come to work on Monday!
Yeah, but that thread alone is worth the award. Can't think of one other simple piece of advice that makes such a positive impact - for me, anyway.
Hi again, Gary. Thanks for the novel - it has to be one of the best golf fiction books I've read. In fact, its one of the better novels I've read. The short chapters and believable story help to make it a page turner, whilst the mental aspects of the game are very well portrayed. Hoping that you will be writing some more.
PM sent. Love a good golf novel..............
Congrats, Golfing Dad! Very impressive!!! And thanks for knocking me out of the competition - wasn't looking forward to trying to explain to NZ customs agents why some guy in Florida was sending me a biohazard in the form of an old golf glove......................
LMAO!!