or Connect

Posts by Redhill

My understanding was this was not TM's most successful driver so prices should continue to drop.   As mentioned above the adapter is not symmetrical on the inside and allows this adjustment to occur.  Interesting is that if you want to open up the club face, for the hookers(golfers not the ladies), you would lower the loft of the club-head and those two measurements will change.  Not what you think is happening but it is.   The adjust-ability can come into play if your...
I had a distance experiment the last two times I played this year.    Each time out when I mishit a drive and had a duck hook at 225-230 yards off the tee, I would retee the same type of ball and with everything the same hopefully put a really good swing on the shot and concentrate on really good quality of contact.  Then I would walk up to the first ball and measure the distance with a lazer range finder from the 1st bummer of a tee shot to the great one and note...
I play golf from about April 1 to October 31 of each year and then clean up and oil the clubs and put them away and go hunting.  Come next April I'm ready to go and can tolerate 3-4 rounds a week if the back and knees are ok.   I once OD on golf.  Playing in a charity tournament to raise money for a high school football program.  We played at the end of June and teed off at a little before sunrise and played until past sunset.  We did have carts and I logged 108...
I am new to this website but not new to golf websites as well as other forums on different subjects and every forum has a few.........   Back to the discussion of balls,  I played the Pro V-1 when it first came out and we would seem it on the tee.  Then progressed to the Pro V-1X and then off to try a bunch of other premium balls only to return after each foray back to the Pro V-1X.   At the beginning of this spring I was given a sleeve of the Srixon ZSter XV...
Newby here so be gentle.     I played the 33's for about 5 years from when they came out until this year.  This year I bought a set of 68's and found them to be a whisper more forgiving.  I had a set of 32's for back up until last year and played them a wee bit off and on.  I also had a set of 14's when my handicap was higher and found them to be the most demanding of 4 that are mentioned.  The 14's simply felt a little more harsh to the feel.   I like the 68's...