or Connect

Posts by mjbond23

Play well guys!
Thanks for the support I am receiving I will be updating you all with my results in my first event.   Cheers
My coach Ian Triggs arrives in a week to spend some time going through some mini tour events and see how I cope. All going well If I feel I am ready then I will defiantly go. It is on the radar.
I really do not care if you believe me. This was a simple update for some people who had followed me. Happy hitting.
Those scores are 2011. Any way we will see how my results go.
Playing Carolina mountain tour on Monday and will look to play the e tour even on the 30th of August. No results yet as only turned pro last week.
I have video updates on my Instagram mjbond23
I am not sure how to upload videos from my phone. But would love some help to show you guys the progress
Hi Guys, had forgot about this thread. An update for any one who wants one. I have moved from Australia to USA SC to continue this dream. I have turned professional and have my first mini tour event on the 11th of August. I am working harder than ever. I plan on play the E Tour in the Carolina's and some more pay to plays to prepare me for Canadian Q school. Thanks to all the supporters.
No 9 hole course there that course your referring to is 27 ... With three individual 9's so the can switch up the 18 you play each week..