or Connect

Posts by g greatest nind

In reply to your post. It is difficult to defend onself when I reread some of my grammer. Even my user name is spelt wrong,thats more to do from being careless than anything els and I will  apologies for that mistake.  I have had a problem with spelling and grammer all my life, now a day they call it a learning disorder thing. It is something I have had to contend with and work around all my life. Like writing out reports for the next shift foreman,writing letters and as...
Again I would like to reply to some of your posts and submit a  little more information on the swing of Moe Norman.....I can appreciate you being skeptical that there is a golf action and a golf swing and at this time I dont want to get into explaining the vast diferences that seperate the two completly diferent actions. What we can agree on, Moe Norman had the most repeatable swing ever.....The huge fan of Moe Norman ......Well it sounds like somthing out of the Graves...
I would like to reply to some of your posts and at the same time present a little nore information  on the action of Moe Norman. First his inside sholder turn had very little to do with  the power he could generat from such a short back swing .Moe Norman dident have a golf swing he had a golf action,  therefore he couldent create his power with  torque, he had to find it somewhere ells. Torque is created in the golf swing of the better player when the lower body is...
I would like to start a dscusion on Moe Normans action. I say  action delibately because thats what it was. Moe Norman wasent born with the ability to make a golf swing.In other words he wasent a natual  but he found a way to swing the club  successfully with a golf action.The handicapper swings the club with a golf action.The better players like low handicappers, three two scrach and pros, swing the club with a golf swing. Mow Norman was the only golfer in the history...