or Connect

Posts by k-troop

Huge game for the SEC. I know the entire SEC West will be rooting for Mizz, because they'd rather not play UGA in ATL. Nuclear scenario for CFP final four is an SEC East victory in Atl.
I've played Princeton, UVA, and UGA. Birdwood (UVA) is just an okay course IMO. The UGA course is both beautiful and a great course. I'll agree that these "rankings" are somewhat arbitrary.
Yeah, I figured that out when I realized those photos came from an advance catalogue for retailers. I guess I'll just have to wait for Ryan Moore to win the Masters...
 Isn't that what you're suggesting is (unfairly) punishing the SEC West?  They've got a super hard schedule, so if they don't win 11 games due to their super hard schedule, then other, lesser teams will take their spot in the SEC Championship game or the CFB Playoff?
 What's interesting is that the top-4 might have the exact same schools if Bama beats Miss St. and all current top-5 teams win out all of their other games.   Aside from the Iron Bowl, the only test any of the above schools have remaining is the Bama-Miss St. game.  Bama appears to be peaking and could very well win out, which probably leaves TCU out. I guess it's also possible that Miss St. could lose to Bama and Ole Miss, and Bama could drop to AUB, in which case maybe...
http://retailers.truelinkswear.com/2015%20Catalog%20and%20Creative/US%20Domestic/Spring%202015%20Preview%20Catalog%20US.pdfThey're not for sale on the True website. I want to get the classix on the BOGO offer before it expires. That shoe looks sweet.
Where did you find this? Just looked on the website and they're not on there.
I'm out 6-7. Could possibly make it 13-14 but even that will require some maneuvering, as it's my only weekend home between now and then, and we're leaving for two weeks in Hawaii the 20th.
I'm really digging the black chukkahs, but I dont really like any of the others.
You can get a steak anywhere. When you go to charleston (and you will) it's all about the low country boil and shrimp and grits.