or Connect

Posts by k-troop

I've found that spending 10 minutes doing some yoga-like dynamic stretches focused on warming the legs, back, and shoulders is much more effective (for me) than warming up by beating balls. Mix in a few dozen weighted swings and then finish with several focused practice swings. If I do this, hitting balls doesn't really have any impact on how I start the round. Practice chips, putts, and bunker shots are essential though if I'm playing a competitive round.I had a...
Welcome!
Welcome, and great for ordering LSW. Hope you hang around for a while!
 When expressing an opinion on a subject in the form argument supported by facts, it's useful to discuss opposing views and alternate conclusions.  You must acknowledge the opposing view in order to explain why the offered conclusion is more plausible. Can we add "you're missing my point" to this list?  As frequently used on this forum, the phrase can mean "I disagree," "I lack the logical and reading comprehension skills to understand what you've written," or my personal...
I only play golf in synthetic polos, and would wear any or all of them for a casual day/evening away from the house. I'm such a dork. I'm kind of on a Travis Mathew kick right now. Just fits well and looks great.
How about 26 October? That's almost November, still in the cheaper price range, and would increase @Golfingdad's chances. That weekend also happens to work for me (as would 2 November but I'm out after that).
There are some pretty good watch forums on the inter webs.
Next time you fake quit try to remember to multi-quote.
You're right--TST is rigged. You should(A) Pout about it for four more pages until you're suspended.(B) Quit and find a new forum.(C) Quit beating the horse and find something new and interesting to talk about in this event. It'll be tough--this tourney is a real snoozer.