or Connect

Posts by Slowbo

Actually.... Seemore promote a swing with a small arc... in to out to in... They do not mention a straight back and striaght through technique....   Time to change the old myths and formula!!   I recently purchased a Seemore PCB Limited edition Black putter and I cannot sing it's praises enough! It is without a doubt the best golfing money I have spent for a long time... and I spend a lot of golfing money....   The riflescope technology pretty much guarantees you...
Actually.... Seemore promote a swing with a small arc... in to out to in... They do not mention a straight back and striaght through technique....   Time to change the old myths and formula!!   I recently purchased a Seemore PCB Limited edition Black putter and I cannot sing it's praises enough! It is without a doubt the best golfing money I have spent for a long time... and I spend a lot of golfing money....   The riflescope technology pretty much guarantees you are...
Hello Sir... and thanks for the comments.. very constructive.   I will redo my DTL video along the guildines you suggest..... I'll post as soon as I can get to the range again!   With regards to your other comments....   I must admit, I have been actively trying to get more "behind" the ball at impact.... I suppose this is where the shifting of weight comes from. One thing I have been trying to do is start with a good spine angle with my driver.... I was...
Thanks for the comments sir.. much appreciated.   I've been contemplating putting a "loop" into to my swing for a while... but I worry that it will detract from the accuracy of my downswing and make me compensate more than I already do to get back to the ball. I've been concentrating on dropping my right elbow on to my right hip and squeezing the elbowes together in transition.... seems to be helping a little bit....   I know what I need to do to be honest.. I...
PS... tried to embed videos but kept getting a blank box with "unknown object" stated in the box..... annoying!   Slowbo
Afternoon All.... recently started posting in the forums and was looking for some feedback on my swing..   I am a keen golfer, playing 4-5 times per week.... More than willing to do my bit and will try to post in as many threads as I can.... thanks in advance for any comments.... all comments appreciated...   I've been Playing Golf for:​ 25 years.... took my first official lessons 2 years ago... My current handicap index or average score is: 12.6 My typical...
I use Swing by Swing religiously.... a great app and a real bargain..... all courses mapped for free, and you can even get them to map it for you if it's not in the database! (rarely isn't though.... I've only come across 1 course that isn't mapped in the 2 years I've been using it)...   The "Club tracker" part of the App is the part you will find  most usefull though.... you hit "start shot" before you hit the ball.. then as you are walking to the next location...
I was playing at a local par 3 course with friends a few years back and shanked a 7 iron off the tee, only to see it curve right, bounce once and hit an old lady square in the right temple.... needless to say she was in a bit of pain... but no serious injuries I am happy to report... scared me a bit though!   Slowbo.
I was recently playing the ninth hole at Bicester golf course and watched in disbelief as a player in front of me putted out on the green and then proceeded to walk over the green and off the other side while pulling his trolleyed bag behind him.... he almost hit the flag!   I proceeded to chase him all the way to the tenth tee to explain that this action was not acceptable..... he removed his earphones and looked at me with confusion... I politely eplained that this...