or Connect

Posts by Ballsndrama

Shot 80 today with a few doubles and lots of great pars and birdies. Was testing my new hybrid out so I wasn't really worried about score, was happy it was 70 degrees outside. The sun felt good.
I like taking the best I got, if it's lost or stolen or broken, just make a claim on it and get some new better shit. Golf clubs wear out anyway. They're just tools.
1.25 per round
Went to golfsmith to buy a new hybrid, shot shape and distance is pretty accurate. Went to range right after to compare.
I would also like to know so I don't purchase one. Dustin is in my top five worst putters. Every time we watch him on TV, he always manages to miss a few 3 footers. Very consistent.
Keep track of offending parties then don't allow them to have early tee times. Let the faster guys and girls go first in the morning then let the hackers. Tell everyone tee times are determined by play speed history, which you keep track of. When 5 hour fivesomes wanna play, let them tee off at 1 or 2 pm. They'll speed up when it starts getting dark.
Its the hardest game currently available to man. Getting par is a rush, getting a birdy is a high, getting an eagle is perfection. Shot 4 birdies in a row yesterday, will always remember it. Good golf is an addiction. Ha but worth every dollar and every minute of practice I think.
I used to blow up on a hole and it lingered throughout the whole round. Now when I have that occasional double I curse at my bad strikes that got me there under my breath until I get to the next tee. When I T it up its a whole new game, the hole I just F'd up is like A mean ex girlfriend never to be thought of again. Walked off courses before and felt like a total ***** for not finishing. Suck it up and focus.
to draw think draw, to fade think fade.
Traded my third driver from callaway that cracked for it.  This driver is absolutely great for controlling the ball. played this afternoon with it for the first time today. A+++ Crush it and curve it. Anyone loving this driver yet?