or Connect

Posts by MattM

Dude....Have you ever hit the R11S?  I own one.  I average 275 yards on my drives.  Sometimes I hit 260 sometimes I hit 310 all with the same driver.  I can tell you that when I hit 310 I'm not hitting it in the middle of the driver I'm hitting it towards the end and can feel the club twist a tad in my had whilst making the ball carry and carry.  I have a 110 mph swing speed and when I hit a ball off center with the SLDR it was DEAD!  Felt nowhere near as substantial as...
I would recommend doing evovlr if I were you.  However, even doing that for me for 8-9 months I still needed one of those "it just clicked with me" moments.  I had been working as I said with evolvr for 8-9 months and got my swing looking pretty technically good.  My big misses were fat and thin shots, and while towards the end of my evovlr lessons I had cut those misses down by a pretty decent amount I was still having some problems.   I posted on here about what my...
No matter what anyone tells you....Even the reviews of "industry professionals" one of the most forgiving and furthest hitting drivers out there is actually two to three years old.  It was also not very advertised at the time because Taylormade was too in to putting out new clubs every half year.  That club is the R11S.  Crazy good driver.  In my opinion still the best Taylormade has produced!  Ive tried all of the new ones that come out and I personally believe that they...
Well....I'm in that really weird territory where I am sinking first and second putts lights out from 7ft and in, but when I have to go up and down for PAR I cannot sink the putt to save PAR if it's more than 3 ft....... It KILLED my score all of last year!!!! As LSW would say I got alot a queens but couldn't convert into PARs. My Kings are going up as well. It's that damn up and down percentage that is killing me!
Wow!  Very nice room!  I totally wish the Pergola offered more width, but I will have to make do.  The width I gave originally was from the inside of the legs, but since I will be putting the sheeting on the outside it will buy me about a foot an a half extra in width.  I'll still have to watch the inside of the support beams though.  I wish this weather was better so I could start work on it, but it has been frigid lately!   BTW!  I know you use a GC2, but I can't...
So....I've been spending a lot of time searching trying to find out what would be the best looking, solid, cheap option for creating a temporary enclosure without drilling into or otherwise hurting the pergola.  I've found a nice alternative to a tarp called Tuftex.  It's corrugated plastic that's used in roofing.        It easy to work with and is substantial enough to offer shelter.   I think I am going to drill specific holes in the panels and then ring the...
Here are two pictures of the pergola in question.  As I said....It's a monstrosity, but it could make a huge room.     This "under shot" gives an idea as to how big a room this could make.     Side view.....   Any comments or suggestions are welcome!
So I've searched on here a bunch and haven't come accross any good threads on Golf Simulators (with pics etc.). I've decided I'm going to make this my blog thread. Any new changes or upgrades etc. I do I will post here. So...I just bought a new house in October of this year. I love this place, but the ceilings are not high enough to swing a club in. That said, the previous owner put a gigantic monstrousity of a Pergola in my back yard! It has clearance of about 8 1/2...
It's to the point where I get so antsy trying to get an up and down that I usually will miss even within 6 feet. I'm less nervous wiht a birdy putt! It's like super in my head now!!!!!
God that makes me feel bad.... I'm in the 84-89 range and my scramble percentage is in the low teens! UGH!!!!!!! I knew I sucked at that but damn!