or Connect

Posts by MattM

I know I am bringing this back from the dead, but I had to! I've been doing evolvr and got the 5 simple keys etc. I've gotten my swing plane to a more neutral plane and was still struggling because I couldn't understand why I was pull drawing or fading too much when hitting for the greens! I printed the first page out with Erik's VERY detailed instructions and sure enough I can work the ball any way I want. I just have to be mindful of the clubface. Also, a new thing...
I really like that you are asking what we would like to see on the website Iacas. I for one would like to see your driving range routine on how you would do shotzones and stuff that would be very helpful. Also, for pitching what I've noticed in reading it is that you really have to see it broken down to see the pitch shot you guys are talking about. There are two videos on here that I think are the only two one would need. The first is you doing your different heights...
 I definitely see what you are saying.  I'm still working on it.  Hopefully it's just me getting lazy or something.
That's a good question MDL.  I will check my stats and get back to you.  Ok, 7/26 40 on front 48 on back. 7/23 42 on front 45 on back.  7/18 40 front 43 back.  7/12 42 front 43 back.  6/9 41 front 47 back.   I'm in good shape (6'0 180) I hit the ball a mile.  I don't feel like I'm getting tired, but as they say "feel and real."  If you look at the score.....The only time the back 9 is within 3 strokes of the front is when I'm playing a course where the back is easier. ...
Since I read this book my GIR's have gone up by 25%! The problem is that now I can't putt worth a damn! I'm also still trying to figure out why when I get on the back nine my swing totally goes to crap! If not for that, the decisions portion would have gotten me into the 70's by now! When you add this book to your aimpoint classes, the PureStrike Videos, and to Evolvr you guys (Erik, Dave, MVAC etc) have put together the most helpful program to help golfers (in my...
 Ah! Ok! I got you now!I'll tell you....I have this weird problem where I can be in my swing for have a round and playing extremely well. Then out of nowhere I stop feeling comfortable! I wish I could figure out why this happens to me all of the time!On Saturday....I'm playing the best golf I've ever played on the front nine. That includes 6 PARs in a row. Every one of those was getting girs. I was also putting myself within 15 ft for birdie putts (never made one...
I totally have no idea what you are saying.  I said 1.7-2%.  So that would be 2%  not .2%.  WVU didn't read that at all.  I'm guess you are trying to say that I'm saying in my post 1.7 or .2%.  That makes no sense even if I did mistype it.  In this case I didn't lol.  I'm still wondering what you are saying....lol..... Just to clarify...at no point did I ever say .2% .   I said that the slope was between 1.7 and 2%. 
Not degrees....
I definitely did notice it.  It was a weird feeling with the driver because it always felt like I was going to fall forward in my backswing.  Like the ground was pushing against my left foot.  Then my downswing felt weird after.....Very strange....You're probably right though....I probably did psych myself out....
So I'm playing yesterday with my buddy at Dauphin Highlands. I get free tokens for the driving range and decide that I should definatly take some swings to get warmed up and ready to go. I get on the Driving Range and find that the tees have been moved all the way up the the range tee box to the very front. I don't think anything of this and start to take some swings with my 7 iron. Feels good but I start getting a fade then a pull hook that a slice. I then take out...