or Connect

Posts by MattM

Ah! Ok! I got you now!I'll tell you....I have this weird problem where I can be in my swing for have a round and playing extremely well. Then out of nowhere I stop feeling comfortable! I wish I could figure out why this happens to me all of the time!On Saturday....I'm playing the best golf I've ever played on the front nine. That includes 6 PARs in a row. Every one of those was getting girs. I was also putting myself within 15 ft for birdie putts (never made one...
I totally have no idea what you are saying.  I said 1.7-2%.  So that would be 2%  not .2%.  WVU didn't read that at all.  I'm guess you are trying to say that I'm saying in my post 1.7 or .2%.  That makes no sense even if I did mistype it.  In this case I didn't lol.  I'm still wondering what you are saying....lol..... Just to clarify...at no point did I ever say .2% .   I said that the slope was between 1.7 and 2%. 
Not degrees....
I definitely did notice it.  It was a weird feeling with the driver because it always felt like I was going to fall forward in my backswing.  Like the ground was pushing against my left foot.  Then my downswing felt weird after.....Very strange....You're probably right though....I probably did psych myself out....
So I'm playing yesterday with my buddy at Dauphin Highlands. I get free tokens for the driving range and decide that I should definatly take some swings to get warmed up and ready to go. I get on the Driving Range and find that the tees have been moved all the way up the the range tee box to the very front. I don't think anything of this and start to take some swings with my 7 iron. Feels good but I start getting a fade then a pull hook that a slice. I then take out...
Haha! Got me there!
Wow!  I feel even better about it now!  That's great!  It feels great to finally make progress!
So, I wanted to show a picture from my last analysis.  I'm very proud of this picture because it has been a lot of work to get to this point in my journey!  Below is a picture at a certain point in the downswing of Robert Rock and myself.  I feel very positive with how close the two pictures are, because 5 months ago it was very far from this!     I definitely feel good about this picture!!!!!
So, I give credit partially to this book as to my handicap going down as well! It was a 12.5 and after this weekend I am now looking at an 11.5. I'm partially giving it credit because FOR ME I am working in Evolvr and some of the stuff that I could comprehend from Evolvr happened to be explained in a better/different way in TLSW. That has helped me regain my length and be more accurate whilst also for the most part making better decisions. Sometimes my length gets me...
I got the Swing Extender today and went to the driving range.  I gotta say horrible name for absolutely the smartest thing that's been created.   I wore it with every club and was still able to make good swings.  I took it off then tried to feel that stop in my right arm.  I really think it was working!  It will definitely ingrain that shorter backswing feeling!