or Connect

Posts by MattM

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/MattM/round/220428   My first GameGolf round and my first round of the year.  Man do I hate that first time I get out every year.  I play so poorly!   I love this system too BTW!  The one thing that I am having a problem with is tagging before every shot.  I kept forgetting but luckily it picked them up..    Like I said, I love this system so far!
Iacas, you said in a very well put and well thought out way exactly what I was attempting to say.    Everyone, just read Iacas's reply if you don't understand what I was trying to say....
Yup, I was just talking about the arm angles.
How did you make it to scale or know to make it to scale?  Please PM me that question I'm sure they wouldn't like us divulging that....
Well....A definitive way of "calibrating" your arm angles etc..  You can't buy the chart he shows in the DVD.  Also, I really think that it's benefitial to have someone who is a professional teach the "feel the slope" with your feet portion.  It's hard to just pick up and learn that on your own (in my opinion).   Unlike what Ernest Jones said, the slope feeling is the most important thing to get (again, in my opinion).  The difference between a 2 and a 3 is huge and if...
Actually, I think it would be really difficult.  I had the benefit of having them teach me the slope differences etc...  It's hard to just pick up and learn that on your own.  In addition there are some things that you don't get from the DVD that make it very tough to do it the right way.   I would say that this DVD would be PERFECT for someone who doesn't have any experience with aimpoint to get right before a lesson.  That way you come in knowing some fundamentals.. 
Just got it in.  I too took a midpoint class.  I can tell you since I've taken the class I had the fundamentals pretty much, and with this DVD I'm probably 90% of the way towards just fully using aimpoint express.  There are still a few questions.    He tells you how to do the calibration but you need the chart to do it really.  That could be a problem.  In short if you have taken a midpoint class or the earlier class with walking the circle and you want to change to...
Did you guys not feel right when you first stepped up to the ball?  That's the problem I'm having....
So I know this has been posted by others before, but I was wondering about a different angle to that.    I haven't consistently swung a club since October and even then started feeling out of kilter with my swing.  Nothing felt right because I had taken a little time off before October.    Having said this, is there any drill or trick to be able to quickly get back into my game from last year?  To feel comfortable over the ball again etc.?    I really don't want to...
The highlight of my Evlovr lessons was when my video was put up next to Robert's and it shows my hands/arms in my downswing being very similar to Robert's at the same time!   I copied a screen shot and saved it in my my swing thread!  I was very proud of that moment lol....