or Connect

Posts by MattM

It's to the point where I get so antsy trying to get an up and down that I usually will miss even within 6 feet. I'm less nervous wiht a birdy putt! It's like super in my head now!!!!!
God that makes me feel bad.... I'm in the 84-89 range and my scramble percentage is in the low teens! UGH!!!!!!! I knew I sucked at that but damn!
My main goal for this year (same as last year) is to break 80 at least once! The last good round of the year this year I was on track to shoot a 79, but wouldn't you know it I tanked the last two holes to come up right on an 80!!!!!!! I'd also like to get my scrambling percentage higher than the teens. If my scrambling percentage wound up at or near 30% I would be ecstatic! For some reason I have such a problem with getting up and downs!
  Thanks for fixing it....Sometimes I think youtube gives me the wrong link on purpose....
I just looked at the vids again and I'm seeing one dtl vid and one face on vid....  Is that not what you are seeing?
  Well...I was looking at the my other scores through your lens and saying if I am 1/4 on key 1 then I must only be 1/4 on 2 and 1/4 3. If I was accurate with my score on 2 and 3 then I'm ok with that....
Well then that wouldn't be accurate for my handicap then...... If I were only giving myself 1/4 ratings on everything then my score would correlate to a much higher handicap then I have......
Key #1: Steady Head My Score: 1     Key #2: Weight Forward My Score: .75     Key #3: Inline Impact My Score: 1     Key #4: Diagonal Sweetspot Path My Score: .10     Key #5: Clubface Control My Score: .10   2.95   I think my score is a 2.95.  I definitely have a steady head.  While I get a good amount of my weight forward I don't think I have it FULLY down.  I typically always get to a position where I get inline impact.  I put .1 in key #4 and key...
The next two videos are from the end of September.  I'm posting them to try to answer the thread iacas posted asking about the 5 simple keys.  I'm trying to score how many I am actually doing well. First one is down the line.  My backswing got a little long but I've kept it decently short through my swing: Next one is a face on.  In this one my swing is decently short and weight is on the front foot into impact ensuring and inline impact: My head seems to stay pretty...
HAHA!!!! How did I know that Robert Rock would be an example! You guys absolutely love him. He was the only example I got in Evolvr! That said....he does so many things so well it's weird he hasn't been better. I digress....I love these threads. I print each out with examples and think only of one portion during a range session. It's been incredibly helpful! I know you guys don't much care for fairway talk but since I started doing that my Fairway hit percentage has...