or Connect

Posts by umuddafadda

Anybody played this course? I hear its off the charts???
I've reread the posts..... what I'm trying to find out is THE BEST WAY to help out my transition problems when things get a bit tight....I do ok wi/general nerves (for an olde farte) but its my transition mainly.   Again, any suggestions?????   Thanks in advance
Played Wolf Creek...LOVED IT!!!! Best course there! Sorry you missed it
I think that since Tiger won @ Arnie's he should go from having *everything about everything* re: him discussed 99% of the time, instead of just the 98% of the time it has been for the past few years.
I went to this a couple years ago...not a buyer...I simply logged onto website-got head guy-emailed him and asked for tickets....he was kind enough to send to me...I LOVED it! Spent 5 1/2 hrs there and that wasn't enough!  Most booths ignored me when they noticed I wasn't a buyer, but I didn't mind-could understand that!  I just had a ball though...I'd reccommend it to anyone! (Also the PGA store in Atlanta (up on 400) is a close 2nd!)    
whats the golf grip that gives.....just a little....anybody know name of it???
Looks like something that couldn't get thru TSA/Airports   no...wait....EVERYTHING gets thru those mental midgets......fergit it
When things are tight.....(even in a little ole club championship-etc) I have a tendency to get quick in transition....(plus lift head-etc)   Any suggestions on how to alleviate these crunch-time tendencies or even to lower heart rate?
we had a 4some infront of us at our club....they were "AM-TOUR" folks.   our round took 5hrs 45 min!   I wish I were lying......:(   THAT, in and of itself, shows me I don't want to even consider this!
Took the following on 2012 $ title Cauley-100/to/1 Kim-----  40/to/1 Keegan--66/to/1 Bubba Wats-80/to/1 and hedged a bit wi/tiger--9/2     Whadya think?