or Connect

Posts by CG031

All the Tiger comparisons are a joke. Let's see him win one first...Lol.
Just a blue dot with a blue sharpie right next to the number on the golf ball...
Oh, lol.. I was just looking at the title. Yeah sure people overstate on here...but I mean there definitely are people out there that can hit it like 280-300 off the tee. Not just Pro's hit it that far.  
Honestly, I really don't care. I bet I could hit the ball as far as you lol.
I've been playing for 5 years now. In the next 5 years, I hope to be down to scratch (Well, better, but I've come to realize that being better than scratch probably isn't realistic...). Right now I'm a 5 handicap.   I don't see why in ten years you couldn't be if you're willing to dedicate yourself to practicing, and playing as often as you can for the next few seasons. And taking some lessons would probably help.
  Why not? Bubba's proven now that he can close the deal and win on the PGA Tour. I think he's definitely a major threat to win this week, or any week now on Tour. With how long he hits it and how good of a putter he is, there's no reason why he can't win a major...
Lee Westwood Bubba Watson Paul Casey Brandt Snedeker   Those are my picks lol
Might be interested. I really love the look of these. Problem for me is it's hard to justify purchasing a set like this over the internet, not because I don't think you'd send them or anything, just because I've never hit the clubs lol... I'd have to think about it a bit. If you find another seller within the next week or so, definitely don't feel like holding them back for me or anything. I'll get back to you in a week or so.
I've only played golf in PA, NJ, and ME...so I have no idea. Lol.
  Ahhh. So that explains why you haven't reached the Tour yet...