or Connect

Posts by GlobalGolf

ONCE is good enough! We'll keep drawing from all posts. Great question and good luck!
Thanks to all that have responded to this thread and if we had enough to giveaway we'd make everyone a winner. Since we can't do that here are the first 3 winners in no particular order (all by their forum username)....................   1. Treebound   2. Lucius Wooding   3. Joe Kelly   Don't worry if you haven't been selected because you still have 3 more opportunities.  Keep the entries coming and thanks again for participating.
Who doesn’t like FREE?   It isn’t easy being an avid golfer these days.  Leaving work early, staying away from loved ones, not to mention how hard this game is. We get it and think you deserve something for your dedication.   GlobalGolf.com is giving away a total of 6 dozen RZN golf balls. Each dozen contains a sleeve of the RZN Black, Platinum, Red and White.   We’re giving away 1 dozen each day for 6 days. All it takes is posting in this thread to be entered. We’ll...
Here is what I can remember off the top of my head: Nike VRS Covert 3-Wood: Comes in a 15 degree head that is NOT adjustable.  The shaft is a Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black weighing 60 grams Nike VRS Covert Tour 3-Wood: Comes in an adjustable head, which can be adjusted between 13-17 degrees of loft.  The shaft is a Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Silver 70.   A few questions you'll have to ask: Are you looking for adjustability? What ball flight are you looking...
Are you looking for the differences in the Covert or Covert 2.0 model?
Toe Sweep Wedges!!! Those look like they have a great concept behind them. Can't wait to try them out on the course and see the performance
Worth a try. That's my stance.  Everyone has what works for them. As a general rule for me, if I'm in the market for something I don't discount anything until I personally know.
Great choice! They've fine tuned them from last year. They will fit in nicely with what you currently have. Good luck with them!
If it ain't broke.....
I think Nike is quietly going in the right direction. The performance of the clubs are pretty good. If you get a chance and are in the market I'd at least demo one.  Everyone is different when it comes to club choice :-)