or Connect

Posts by GlobalGolf

Sorry for the delay! Sounds like you've made a great choice. Price is RIGHT too!! WOW! Enjoy North Carolina, while you're here let us know if you have any questions or if we can guide you somewhere!  Here's to low rounds!!
Glad to hear you're thinking of N.C. to take your golf trip! Since we are located in the state, maybe I can help. Do you know what area of N.C. you are looking to play/stay around?
Alright, if you would like to take a look at our Black Friday deal they are up and running! And available NOW.  If you would like a quick run down take a look at the thread: GlobalGolf: Black Friday Deals   Thanks again for all the input! Happy Holidays!
We (globalgolf.com) have our Black Friday deals up and running! If you would like a quick run down of the deals, take a look at this thread: GlobalGolf: Black Friday Deals
We (globalgolf.com) have our Black Friday deals posted and they are available NOW. If you'd like a quick run down, visit the thread: GlobalGolf: Black Friday Deals
OK, just like the title says....here are our Black Friday deals.  And oh yeah, they are available NOW!   To get you into the spirit, we are offering FREE SHIPPING SITE-WIDE   Now, the deals (photos are linked)...     So you don't have to sift through everything, I pulled a few items to show...   Want to shop our Black Friday deals by category? Clubs, Apparel, Balls, Bags, Shoes, Accessories   If you see any Adidas apparel or shoes...
Thanks for all the great ideas! We are compiling a list of all the great holiday deals and we will let you guys know as soon as we figure out what we are going to have! Until then, get out and shoot some low scores! That cold weather will be here before you know it.
These are great!!!! Thank you everyone for the input! Keep them coming, and ask all your buddies what they want. We're still compiling a list!
What kind of deals would YOU be most interested in seeing during the holidays?   Here are some categories to get you thinking: Golf Clubs Drivers Fairway Woods Hybrids Iron Sets Wedges Putters Golf Balls Golf Shoes Golf Bags Golf Gloves Golf Apparel Headwear Outerwear Pants Rainwear Shirt Shorts Socks Sweater Let US help YOU during the holidays!! We’re asking you guys. OUR customers, what you want to see on sale for the holidays.   Think of...
Harvey Penick's books are great.  As a PGA professional, you often times get too wrapped up in the deep details and forget how to clearly communicate the swing to others.  I always find his book as a great reality check and a great way for me to remember to keep it simple with students! If you don't have any of them I strongly suggested getting them.  And if you do have them......pull them out and remember how simple the game can be at times!