or Connect

Posts by Mr22putt

This
Post of the year. You're on vacation spending $4,000 - $8,000 and you're complaining about $1.50 for a bag of tees...LMAO. I think a course should give me a sleeve of ProV1's when I pay for a green fee cause I might lose up to and leave behind 3 ProV1's or other premium urethane balls during the round.
And the biggest phony on the LPGA too.....lol. Creamer's 81 last Friday to go trunk slamming really supported Juli's pick...lol.At least Juli can now delegate the ribbons, face paint and nail polish decisions to The Pink One. And who knows how much Paula was riding her partner's back in 4ball and 4somes in the 2 recent Solheims.In singles play.....Paula was dismantled 6&5 by Catriona in 2011 and Charley Hull destroyed Creamer in 2013. Ole Ole....the Euros are luvin it.
Your typical scratch male golfer is likely a working class guy who plays twice a week and maybe practices 3-4 hours a week.   The LPGA consists of the BEST female golfers on the planet. People who are the BEST....typically work very long hours being the BEST. So a LPGA pro likely plays and practices 55-65+ hours per week with top coaching, and custom fitted equipment.   Your average scores are approx. 3 strokes higher than your handicap....see...
So it seems like you have a pretty solid short game. So I assume your ball striking is quite inconsistent.I'm surprised a lady who has the ability to drive a ball 230 yards and a 6 iron up to 165 yards with a fairly sound short game would have a 24.7 handicap.
Julia: Yes...it was gorgeous outside....similar weather here In Vancouver. So I assume you live somewhere near Seattle?   Approx how many greens do you hit in regulation in an average round? How's your chipping and pitching?.....approx what percent do you get up and down from around the green?
Julia:You definitely have the passion to reach your goal....but are you not focusing on the wrong elements? Is it realistic that a 62 year old woman who seems to have a new physical ailment every 3 weeks in the past 4 months to hit a driver 250 yards which is the "mean" distance of the best women golfers on the planet (LPGA tour) where many are in their 20's, have been fitted with the best equipment, some of the best instructors available, practice 6+ hrs/day, phenomenal...
IMO...they have the right to play without being interfered with....but.....if you are ready to hit and they see you, they are not in danger of your shot (including a poor shot) and they are not near their golf balls....then fire away.
Kristy McPherson
Lucy Li qualified for the 2014 USWO at Pinehurst. Lydia IS a phenom.